Aegean

Halloween, What Are Your Plans And What Would You Like From Xg?

Just wanted to know what everyone's actual plans are for halloween, and what people would like from xG during the month of October (: I'm thinking of random community events where we also giveaway credits on the servers!

What would make the spookiest month of the year fun for you?

I'm going to dress up as Ash and catch all them fine honeys (If the fricking USPS can find the hat I ordered AND THEN THEY LOST). We could do like a tf2 costume contest.

are you suggesting hat day? but for the whole loadout?

Going to a Halloween party with someone I barely know because they're friends with my friend

We hardly even celebrate Halloween in the land of tea and crumpets compared to America though.

Irl: Dressing up and going scaring 13 year old children in search of treasure (candy) :sneaky: >:)

xG: This would be my first Halloween with xG but random events sounds nice, also the singing idea seems amazing:kawaii: kawaii :whistle:

Either way, hope everyone haves a great night of eating out your feelings out and creating nightmares for children! :llama:

We all know how the first xG Sings went.. actually

Does anyone still have the clip?

Why don't we do something along the lines of karaoke, where we just populate a server, for example Saxton and just have fun on it as a community. This worked out nicely in mini on the surf server once when @Santa got me and a couple other members to sing. Could be fun and I think that it would bring us closer together as a spooky spooky 'family'