Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Complex

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Well, im back. Suppose you're not glad to see me ay? Well, its been a year now, and i've changed. I've come to realize that the bhop thing was cheating, but not in a way I understood the ban reason for. Im here to apologize to Bleed, Firewolf and Steven, for being rude when im told something that is true. Im here to ask forgiveness. Its been so long and i dont even have the AHK anymore since I got a new pc. (Btw did my account get deleted? I had to make a new one to post this)

@Bleed @Firewolf @Stevenn

Well, its been a year now

A year since you arrive?

Also it hasn't been that long. you got permed back in june and you made a ban protest last month.

you said a lot of silly things and you are banned for scripting, trying to play it off with some dumb excuse instead of living up to your mistakes and admitting your wrong doings.

it's nice that you are apologizing but it's hard to tell if you really have changed. especially with just a month or two. I'm not gonna vouch so I'm just going to tag the relevant people and give an outsider's opinion. good luck.

Joining in April, banned in June, and flaming us in August on the scrim server??? It hasn't been a year since you joined. I don't realize why you want to join back, and what happens if you aren't accepted back in? are you going to go back to the scrim server to just flame and troll us? I'm pretty sure you said "i don't want back in anyways" over the scrim server.

The best chance of you getting unbanned is you posting a picture of yourself here holding a sign that says "I love xenogamers" or doing the mona pizza challenge (im not even kidding). Also if you copy this guy's KevGuuey intro that might add a lil spice

The best chance of you getting unbanned is you posting a picture of yourself here holding a sign that says "I love xenogamers" or doing the mona pizza challenge (im not even kidding).
most definitely not the best way

KevGuuey[/url] intro that might add a lil spice
Steven memes

I did flame you, but never said ''i dont want back''. I joined in April 2015, not 16, Its october 2016 now, so its been over a year. You can just be mean to me everytime steven. Yes I did flame, yes I trolled, but I was never intending to make you THAT mad.

I did flame you, but never said ''i dont want back''. I joined in April 2015, not 16, Its october 2016 now, so its been over a year. You can just be mean to me everytime steven. Yes I did flame, yes I trolled, but I was never intending to make you THAT mad.

Not even trying anymore! Bye guys, fun playing while it lasted

nt

so its been over a year.

apuu.sh_s1YB4_d24738b6c8.png.4f899aaae33ee9a2124d8bfedede79cf.png

Take this punishment and look at it as a lesson learned for breaking the rules. I suggest you keep this in mind when and if you look for a new gaming community to play in.

ai.gyazo.com_2e1d0b190af2875e52f41cf258cc0129.png.dba10eff74b99eb652814618c6730ef1.png

It literally has not been over a year. you joined forums at end of march/ beginning of april 2016 and you were banned July 2016 which is just slightly over 3 months of being here (you could presume slightly longer because you probably played on the servers before forums, but your toxicity all started with when you tried to become active within the forums/TS) it is now the end of October 2016 which is exactly 6 months and 1 day since you joined the forums.

your previous ban protest was in september 1 month ago where you correctly stated that it was 4-5 months. that thread was also closed. here is the reason:

We do not tolerate scripting/hacking on xG servers, as such there is a very firm permanent ban policy which is only negated through special circumstance (aside from not actually scripting and an adming being wrong in it with their video evidence/multiple admin witnesses. which is not your case)

The only way for you to be unbanned is to go here: Want To Get Unbanned? and follow the instructions. This thread is now closed.

also: your old account on forums is not deleted or banned, you just need to use the proper password with the username: Complex

Edited by Guest (see edit history)