Black

Fred Fuchs - Team Fortress 2

Excuse me? Those aren't my chat logs.

I'm talking about this

Yeah my mistake. Because you were saying sorry I just assumed you were the main person involved.

Oh no! He's gonna get me banned from some shitty server i literally never heard of! Seriously though i am very impressed with this articulated effort and response, you have given me a great laugh guy +1 permaban for all these nasty bullies you have exposed laughing my fucking ass off holy shit like for real thank you this is what makes trolling worth it tbh

also kudos to the writers of the website, it's very clean and orderly for a website just for some rando server. Do any admins know if it was a premade site or made from the ground up?

imgres.jpg.cee9f598315be18e578e52ed86ab6e14.jpg

Oh no! He's gonna get me banned from some fudgety server i literally never heard of! Seriously though i am very impressed with this articulated effort and response, you have given me a great laugh guy +1 permaban for all these nasty bullies you have exposed laughing my fricking butt off holy fudge like for real thank you this is what makes trolling worth it tbh

also kudos to the writers of the website, it's very clean and orderly for a website just for some rando server. Do any admins know if it was a premade site or made from the ground up?

This has got to be a joke. @Vector

Oh no! He's gonna get me banned from some fudgety server i literally never heard of

Just checked your IP and it turns out that your IP belongs to Fred Fuch's account. Are you guys just le epic trolling brothers XD and living in the same house or did you, Fred, seriously try to make it look like this isn't you?

Either way, judging by your response you obviously don't care so we should come to a conclusion soon @mrnutty12 @Goblins.

Oh no! He's gonna get me banned from some fudgety server i literally never heard of! Seriously though i am very impressed with this articulated effort and response, you have given me a great laugh guy +1 permaban for all these nasty bullies you have exposed laughing my fricking butt off holy fudge like for real thank you this is what makes trolling worth it tbh

This is the only face i can think of that completely demonstrates your state of mind when you typed that out.

aci.memecdn.com_9512428.jpg.41fa32ead677d953f30a5496a00a984f.jpg

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Offender's Steam ID:

Rules Broken:

Harasment/Targeted group harasment

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

[MEDIA=imgur]a/4jfZf[/MEDIA] The evidence is here. This started with me hopping on the Pokemon trade center server to screw around when Fred began to constantly target me over every player, taunting afterwards and saying things like "You're a failure" and "You suck at this", etc, nothing major at first but then he joined back in later and began to start it up again, upon which one of his friends joined in and started focusing me too. The game crashed a few minutes afterwards upon which I was sent the following invites, which I feel are threats towards me/etc. I then went through the process of screenshot/snipping the images of what he's done and what his friends have done. I spoke to a fellow friend/admin about it and they suggested I do this to take care of the issue.

These are the other two who have been doing it with him as well.

HOLY FUCK BOI. Why are you posting this shit on xG? Its outside of game so if I were you I'd be reporting it to steam instead, there is a report for spamming invites don'tcha know? xG ain't gonna do anything if I broke into your house and killed your mom because it has nothing to do with TF2 server, if you WANT to get me banned then you can dig deeper and post my past chat logs of the slurs I would type before leaving cuz that's against the rules, I've already been punished for those in the past but it would STILL get people on your side. Anyway dank post and good luck.

mqdefault.jpg.c03432fa65f75e9d3208fecd5924f241.jpg

HOLY frick BOI. Why are you posting this fudge on xG? Its outside of game so if I were you I'd be reporting it to steam instead, there is a report for spamming invites don'tcha know? xG ain't gonna do anything if I broke into your house and killed your mom because it has nothing to do with TF2 server, if you WANT to get me banned then you can dig deeper and post my past chat logs of the slurs I would type before leaving cuz that's against the rules, I've already been punished for those in the past but it would STILL get people on your side. Anyway dank post and good luck.

That's just not how it works. The issue started in the server, and you decided to start harassing him oustide of our server. Since you were still on our servers when you started the harassment, it DOES become our problem. You spamming him with group invites with the intent to harass should be taken into account, as it still affects the user. You've only made it worse for yourself and so have your friends made it worse for you. Lets hurry up and get a punishment out @Bello @Goblins @mrnutty12

HOLY frick BOI. Why are you posting this fudge on xG? Its outside of game so if I were you I'd be reporting it to steam instead, there is a report for spamming invites don'tcha know? xG ain't gonna do anything if I broke into your house and killed your mom because it has nothing to do with TF2 server, if you WANT to get me banned then you can dig deeper and post my past chat logs of the slurs I would type before leaving cuz that's against the rules, I've already been punished for those in the past but it would STILL get people on your side. Anyway dank post and good luck.

So you're saying someone who just committed a murder should be allowed to go to work the next day because he didn't do it at his work. You're retarded.