realBelloWaldi

Psa Due To Recent Events

If you seriously need to be confronted and told that you can't sell your powers so others can abuse, you don't deserve powers. It's literally common sense, and the fact people call it "snitching" Is the dumbest fucking thing i have ever read. I'm sorry, and i'm trying not to be mean because we all make mistakes but this is just straight up silly, and i don't see how you think you have any sort of argument. Communication is vital and it's greatly appreciated but for fucks sakes in this case? Use your head and not your credit wallet. I really question this community and the people that are in it. It's frustrating to see a fantastic community dwell into this shit.

If you guys are going to argue, please take it to private messages. This thread is just a heads up to staff. Lets keep it that way.

You can discuss anything relevant but you can't name drop. You're right, no arguing, that shouldn't be on the server or forums, but if a discussion is polite, mature and an understanding between the parties then i think it should be allowed. That's just what i think. Also i want people to differentiate between argument and discussion, because sometimes others can't tell the difference.

Also if it's just a heads up, shouldn't it be closed after the initial message? Idk how shit works anymore.

Edited by Vector (see edit history)

Edit: Also @Kypari please do not namedrop people, it really does cause a lot of arguments.

I only name dropped because I thought that @Caleb956 knew about what happened which is why he quoted him in his message. It was a misunderstanding so I'm sorry.

:Communication:

Communication? This entire thread is a way to communicate with ALL staff members. I'm posting from school right now but what @Caleb956 said is absolutely comical. This post sums it up pretty well:

If you seriously need to be confronted and told that you can't sell your powers so others can abuse, you don't deserve powers. It's literally common sense, and the fact people call it "snitching" Is the dumbest fucking thing i have ever read. I'm sorry, and i'm trying not to be mean because we all make mistakes but this is just straight up silly, and i don't see how you think you have any sort of argument. Communication is vital and it's greatly appreciated but for fucks sakes in this case? Use your head and not your credit wallet. I really question this community and the people that are in it. It's frustrating to see a fantastic community dwell into this shit.

You can discuss anything relevant but you can't name drop. You're right, no arguing, that shouldn't be on the server or forums, but if a discussion is polite, mature and an understanding between the parties then i think it should be allowed. That's just what i think. Also i want people to differentiate between argument and discussion, because sometimes others can't tell the difference.

Also if it's just a heads up, shouldn't it be closed after the initial message? Idk how shit works anymore.

That being said, there is no need for this thread to remain open. The things I adressed are not up for debate.

-Closed

Edited by Bello (see edit history)