realBelloWaldi

Psa Due To Recent Events

Giving out bans and such for credits?

That is a whole new level.

We all know that those 500 credits are more important than your staff position or the reputation of the servers! Right?!

We will be giving staff members more credits for their help and I'm looking into other ways to incentivize those, like staff members, that are invaluable.

However stuff like this is gonna cause issues with stuff like that and we will most likely just ban those who do this. It's ridiculous that there are a small amount of individuals doing it.

:Communication:

Literally this, I swear people always snitch on other people without even talking to the person, and then say the person they snitched on is immature, maybe you should think that through lol. I'm sure if the people involved with this actually talked it out this wouldn't be a problem, now would it? Thats the problem I see with specifically with the tf2 div, is that most people in it don't communicate one another and instead just create conflicts that aren't needed, same reason I myself hardly play anymore. :mad:

Literally this, I swear people always snitch on other people without even talking to the person, and then say the person they snitched on is immature, maybe you should think that through lol. I'm sure if the people involved with this actually talked it out this wouldn't be a problem, now would it? Thats the problem I see with specifically with the tf2 div, is that most people in it don't communicate one another and instead just create conflicts that aren't needed, same reason I myself hardly play anymore. :mad:

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Me, @Vexx and @Vixen were all confronting him about it on pokemon trade. It was recorded on both of our computers. Floppy responded once with "eh" and that was it.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Me, @Vexx and @Vixen were all confronting him about it on pokemon trade. It was recorded on both of our computers. Floppy responded once with "eh" and that was it.

I meant in general, but ok, to each his own.

all confronting him about it on pokemon trade.

Also one more thing, maybe confronting him in front of an entire server pointing fingers at him isnt a very good idea, perhaps take it to steam chat.

Also one more thing, maybe confronting him in front of an entire server pointing fingers at him isnt a very good idea, perhaps take it to steam chat.

Why should we take it to a steam chat? He literally abused in front of us. It was much simpler to just confront him on the server in front of other witnesses.

The fact that you use the word "snitch" to describe this shows just how much you know about how things work. We're constantly telling people to record evidence of abuse and report it on the forums because staff should know better in the first place. If the incident isn't that bad, staff member gets a slap on the wrist, no harm done. You don't call the reporter a snitch, they're just doing what they're told to do. Using words like that will discourage others from reporting abuse/incidents because they don't want to be known as a "snitch" you see. Communication isn't the problem, the inability to pay attention to the admin handbook is. I try to talk to my DL's/DM's every day about trying to fix current problems because I do personally care a lot about these servers. I report anyone I see abusing their powers or breaking rules, even as a staff member.

Edit: Also @Kypari please do not namedrop people, it really does cause a lot of arguments.

Edited by Vexx (see edit history)