Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

Video 1
Video 2 Previous Bans:

Ban Date Banned By Length End Date R Reason

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014-12-16 Kbraszzle 86400 2014-12-17 E Avoiding ban. A2014-12-17

2015-04-01 Chicken Pa 86400 2015-04-02 E autism/offensive jokes....

2015-05-01 Chicken Pa 3600 2015-05-01 E troll

2015-07-06 ohstopyou 604800 2015-07-13 U Please see Kurama's ban ...

2015-08-21 Kbraszzle 604800 2015-08-28 E Harrasment.

2015-10-21 <Unknown> 604800 2015-10-28 E immature, trying to star...

2015-10-30 Tekage 86400 2015-10-31 E Disrespect

2016-04-19 PyroBunny 86400 2016-04-20 E ? Using calladmin while ...

2016-12-31 Shadower 86400 2017-01-01 E abuse calladmin, and dis...

Sylux has definitely been toxic in the past and due to his past bans I'm thinking maybe 2 weeks or a month or so?

waiting for input from other higher ups

plus the <unknown> ban was me before I was demoted

Edited by Rejects (see edit history)

Not only have I been witness to his toxicity but also victim to it. He has been attempting to insigate and troll ("Lol rekt noob,kid") for as long as I've seen him on the server. He has gone much farther than that, by saying to me whenever I used voice communications "Cry louder, girl". Another thing he has been banned for is calling me autistic (which suprise I am) and proceeding to do the last 3 things repeatedly. His toxicity and trolling has gone much too far. +1 for 1+ month ban

Honestly, i wouldn't make this video public. I mean, sure he shouldn't have said that shit but come on, there's no point in putting the disrespect on youtube when you could of just given us the demo. Also, please tag @Sylux so he can give his input and his two cents please.

Good luck sylux.

Oh boy, I get what I did was wrong the video clearly shows this. The video also only shows the aftermath of me and exo being cussed on the mic which [triggered] us, it was odd when you guys went quiet :D I also render using history as a point quiet amusing. I find a lot of these issues are from players who expect nothing back when providing grief, I congratulate you for recording it(even if it is public?another issue) and staying silent after your cusses. (y) I had a lot of fun that game regardless of you all ganging up on us, I think we pulled a really hard defence :D Have a great new year - Susan x

Oh also I just wanna touch on a few things, after we were having a fun 2v2 they brought more friends have(had 4 medics on 1 soldier which was also fun:D)which was to have their opinion stronger(which can be seen at 13:11 with some fake claim of toxicity, even though provoking it), in the video:

They send bait - we take it and reply, the start of this short video is again not showing black instigate and provoke, you can see it 0:17.

1:40 is actually me imitating black's quote, he also said this earlier today:

furry βlack : IT MAKES THE PYRO LOOK LIKE AN AUTISTIC KID WEARING GOGGLES WHILE PRETENDING TO BE A PLANE

I noticed they completely change in the video - fair enough can't show the full situation right?

2nd video

12:52 - nagro(one of the called friends) using racial slur knowing full well my race. - quote from earlier today :

furry βlack : i'll nip yer fucking dick

furry βlack : ya coon

14:10/14:28 - more provoking

14:40 - :D

Full video contains a lot but you can see replies are only sent when there are kills/words from black, the recorder again the friend of the video escalating the situation however the comments are not directed to him.

I'm not saying I'm innocent I took the bait, but the situation is not how it fully seems.

OP told me in steam chat when he wanted some help and when I pointed out Nagro's slurs I asked him about it and he said "I added him hoping he was a regular on the server." Nagro isn't actually a regular, but is just a random. Player has since been removed from OP's friends list.

14:10/14:28 has no provoking from Black/OP...

First off @Sylux, saying "I was provoked into being toxic" isn't really helpful, what you can do instead of complaining about this ban request is that you can get proof as a counter argument and actually defend yourself.

After watching the 20 minute video shown as proof, I have a few things I would also like to add before we come to a conclusion.

I am also disappointed in the OP as there are many flaws in the given proof. One thing was that @Sylux was indeed provoked, as everybody criticising him was just as immature.

It's also a problem that you didn't record your own mic, which I don't believe was intentional, however it does negatively effect your proof.

Getting pissed off about the game itself is one thing I find as immature as it gets, and since it wasn't only @Sylux doing that, (and since I based my earlier post on nothing but sylux's past conflictions) I change my decision from a month ban to a 1-2 week(s) ban

Gonna wait for other higher ups opinions

We shalt not accept ban requests blindfolded

Edited by Guest (see edit history)