• Joker
  • Hitler
  • Daft Punk
  • Skeleton
  • Garfield
  • Conker
  • Gray Alien
  • Handsome Jack

All other bosses should be removed until we can find replacements. Bosses that are better designed/more unique.

ty. Post boss suggestions here <3

@Rejects

Edited by Nozomi (see edit history)

I'll work on that guide that never got finished, and will continue to test for bugs. It is really helpful if we could have at least 3 bots on and passworded like it was earlier till it is fixed like it is a re-release or grand re-opening of a polished vs saxton hale

@Rejects @Bello

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

we're also going to need better music for some of the bosses, so if some people can find suitable music for all the bosses I will add them

Just make sure it isnt obnoxious or really loud

we're also going to need better music for some of the bosses, so if some people can find suitable music for all the bosses I will add them

Just make sure it isnt obnoxious or really loud

Already had some in the bugs thread, will find more tonight

Repost from Bugs/suggestions thread

Adolf Hitler- Self heal due to medic model, Hitler model on the head is broken.

Music echoes and is louder then normal on ff2

Sapper throw is useless, you have to be hale to use it

You can buy dispenser shield and use it with karma sentry at the same time

Random Explosive arrows for sniper

When luigi n64 uses his rage, he can't revert back to normal weapons

Cloack also can cause speed boost if you keep going in and out

Readd all perks such as homing arrows and flyro till we regain population, those were very popular perks.

If adding perks back, nerf the homing arrow crouch to a slower charge as well as homing balls.

Make the !ff2boss list alphabetical so it does not confuse players looking for bosses.

Boost damage to spys who are cloacked, it is way too op

Music echoes and is louder than normal on ff2

Cloak also can cause speed boost if you keep going in and out

Re add all perks such as homing arrows and flyro till we regain population, those were very popular perks.

If adding perks back, nerf the homing arrow crouch to a slower charge as well as homing balls.

Make the !ff2boss list alphabetical so it does not confuse players looking for bosses.

Boost damage to spies who are cloaked, it is way too op

Also, from what I know, .50 caliber shots do not work properly on the following bosses: Garfield (Rage), Conker, Human Sentry Buster (Backstabs don't work either). To add on the homing projectiles, if it isn't already in, make it like the .50 caliber shots and have it charge up all the way before the next projectile. Oh also it's Darth Vader not Dark Vader.:D

Good job with the music Blank, I might also add some suggestions, so be on the lookout. Now if I add any more info, would it be here or in the bugs thread?

I could revive FF2... If I felt like it...

I can help, but only on weekends.. and like 2 in the morning...

Music echoes and is louder then normal on ff2

Cloack also can cause speed boost if you keep going in and out

Readd all perks such as homing arrows and flyro till we regain population, those were very popular perks.

Boost damage to spys who are cloacked, it is way too op

How old are these? I'm sure a lot don't happen anymore, or as far as I've seen.

Nerfing the charge speeds won't do anything if players use a kinda known bug which makes them charge almost instantly.

Cloaking causes a speed boost in general due to attributes added by the FF2 plugin. Same with damage.

Flyro and Homing Bonk were popular, but everyone complains about them. Add at your own risk.

Also, from what I know, .50 caliber shots do not work properly on the following bosses: Garfield (Rage), Conker, Human Sentry Buster (Backstabs don't work either). To add on the homing projectiles, if it isn't already in, make it like the .50 caliber shots and have it charge up all the way before the next projectile.

That's due to a defense boost/goofed hitboxes. Human sentry buster has no back hitbox, like Chuck Norris.

The arrows are due to multiple people using it and it being a bug. Same happens with Homing rockets/Explosive arrows.

If you guys need help with more FF2 stuff, I'll know how to do it. I've got half my keyboard bound to FF2 for a reason.

I'm all about this revival, I miss seeing those golden days of the server pretty much populated 90% of the day! Another thing that could be considered (idk if it was already mentioned, didn't get to read the full thread yet) are the maps we host. We had some generic maps that I think could use a change. Not saying to add a crap ton of more maps...otherwise new people would be 90 y/o by the time they load in, but to replace some with fresher, different, eye catching ones to drag the attention of others.

blahblah bug stuff

I believe some bugs were caused by an outdated plugin file, so I updated to the latest version

An idea to kick the revival off is to have some big event sort of what we have for Jailbreak on Saturdays. If we want to have one of those to start it off, what day and time would you guys want to have it?

let's not organise something like that until we fix everything

huntsman has had it's damage and ammo bonus removed to offset the possible homing arrow spam

I have decreased the rate at which drug syringes cause fov increase + the highest fovv has been reduced from 160 to 120

50 cal now only does 7 times damage rather than 10

I've slightly reduced the spies buff when cloaked by 0.2 seconds

I believe I have reduced the speed and the range of all homing projectiles (needs testing)

oof, the playpoints .inc file uses an outdated tag which cannot be used to compile in the current version of sourcemod (gonna have to find and alternative) Fixed

520 speed/hyper heavy is now 420 speed

Edited by Rejects (see edit history)