Haruka

Vs. Saxton Hale Revive.

Honestly, if you want the vsh server to last, you have to fix super jumping. Make super jumping more like the super jump in fire friendly; the super jump in xG's vsh feels lackluster and as a result doesn't have many people playing it.

Honestly, if you want the vsh server to last, you have to fix super jumping. Make super jumping more like the super jump in fire friendly; the super jump in xG's vsh feels lackluster and as a result doesn't have many people playing it.

Pretty sure our super jump is fine, it's always been that height ever since I joined the server and it no way took a toll on the population. It's really just managing how xG runs it (which is pretty solid rn). Plus a majority of the bosses have a teleport in the first place.

@Rejects @Bello Homing Bonk is too op.

It can follow the hale to the end of the earth and make the bonk last at least 10 seconds which is enough time to get almost half the hales hp gone on that boss depending on how much people are there.

It also fucked Homing Rockets and Homing Arrows down to trash tiers.

What I would like to do is completely remove Homing Bonk. It was gone for a reason.

Also make the homing back do what it was so homing arrows and homing rockets are actually worth it to use.

To nerf homing arrows I would just literally nerf the Huntsman itself. Remove the crits and nerf its damage or some shit. I haven't seen anyone use the huntsman without using homing arrows so that wouldnt be any problem.

Also Rejects can we get that list of bosses so we can make a lot of them come back?

Also please dont use the "I dont have the sourcecode" excuse. If its possible to get the sourcecode again get it. If it isnt possible I understand, just put the boss list in here.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@Rejects @Bello Homing Bonk is too op.

It can follow the hale to the end of the earth and make the bonk last at least 10 seconds which is enough time to get almost half the hales hp gone on that boss depending on how much people are there.

The current homing bonk still is a pain in the ass for the boss but not as bad the moonshot scouts several years back, it's a pet peeve for the boss to be stunned 10 seconds every 15 seconds but I think Rejects mentioned about adding a longer cooldown on the sandman to make it more fair. For the other homing projectile perks, idk I haven't used them yet to really get an opinion on it except the crits on arrows