Haruka

Vs. Saxton Hale Revive.

An idea to kick the revival off is to have some big event sort of what we have for Jailbreak on Saturdays. If we want to have one of those to start it off, what day and time would you guys want to have it?

Id rather not. If we start off with a giveaway people wont come back until we do another one. Maybe once we relaunch after a few weeks we can. But I honestly think to start it off would be a bad idea.

Honestly, FF2 (VSH) doesnt get as much attention like it used to(In general, not just xG) But to revive VSH we need to add a few maps, and add an event(e.g something like jailbreak night) and add more bosses.

Maybe we could even have @Bone's perk plugin? The server was pretty populated most of the time when we had them installed and provided a wider selection of options for each class. I don't know if this was a part of Bone's plugin, but maybe also bring back explosive jumping for the Rescue Ranger to make Engineer more versatile? I honestly think all perks that have been removed in the past should be re-added, except for Homing Arrows Homing Bonk.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Alright, done recording and screen-shotting bosses on the server and will continue developing the guide to hopefully be completed by Monday.

As for bugs i have noticed, only thing i saw was crits being on huntsman snipers again. @Rejects

Alright, done recording and screen-shotting bosses on the server and will continue developing the guide to hopefully be completed by Monday.

As for bugs i have noticed, only thing i saw was crits being on huntsman snipers again. @Rejects

it only does 320 approx damage and even then the homing isnt as powerful as it used to be

*RING* *RING* update about the server :

All that needs to be done is uploading all the music (this will probably take a long time since I have a really low upload speed :( )

and tweaking and updating all the bosses scripts

*RING* *RING* update about the server :

All that needs to be done is uploading all the music (this will probably take a long time since I have a really low upload speed :( )

and tweaking and updating all the bosses scripts

Panic Attack is not usable.