In-Game Name:

King Zog

Identity:

STEAM_0:0:135937712

Position:

Time Active:

6 Months, maybe more

Experience:

I was a moderator before, but got demoted for using the !rocket command. Won't do it anymore though.

Donated:

Yes

Information:

Well, since I got demoted, I would like to join back! I've ventured on other servers (CvG, and another server group, don't remember the name) and figured XenoGamers really fit me the best. So, I came back.

Er, if I remember correctly you were demoted, you didn't necessarily leave. Even though the reason for demotion was withheld, you still did something bad enough as a staff member to deserve demotion, which does put me on the fence. I'm going to stay neutral for now, though I'm leaning more toward -1 because of how early it is.

Er, if I remember correctly you were demoted, you didn't necessarily leave. Even though the reason for demotion was withheld, you still did something bad enough as a staff member to deserve demotion, which does put me on the fence. I'm going to stay neutral for now, though I'm leaning more toward -1 because of how early it is.

It definitely wasn’t really withheld. It was just discussed briefly from what I am remembering.

I have to agree with Supreme on this one, granted I only recently started playing again, I've only started seeing you again within the past 2-3 days, which really isn't long enough to apply again. I would give it a while before you make another one of these if it doesn't go through so people can get to know you again.

All that aside from what I remember you were a decent person, aside from those few incidents with your powers, so just work on not letting that happen again, and farther down the line I'm down for you being staff again.

But that's just my two cents. :)

Please re-read the Moderator Submission Rules!

You must be 16+ to apply to become a Moderator.

Team Fortress 2

* You must have a minimum of 50 forum posts before you may apply.

* You must have open communication with a Division Manager or higher before you can apply.

Also what @Vexx said. I don't think we should give you, the guy who literally renamed like a 12 year old to "lil kid", mod back. You abused and you should be blacklisted from staff [at least for a certain amount of time].

-closed

Edited by Guest (see edit history)