The90sNapoleon

The90snapoleon

Okay so it's said Ali hacked to lag the server at their command and asked for money, Total bs since lagging a server isn't hard and asking for money doesn't mean you need to ban them, Ali must've lag switched, That's when they can freeze a game for like 2 seconds, But lagging is not hacking, I would call that abuse, As this is not a problem that they should ban someone for.

Lag switching a server is totally a bannable offense. This guy has also been banned before for the same thing before. I wouldn't worry about staff staff banning people for no reason, especially when this guy is clearly exploiting the server in some way. Take the advice @TheSupremePatriot gave you earlier to heart and don't question staff all the time.

As a side note. I'm not sure if you completely forgot about my earlier post when i told you not to spam your thread, but please stop. Not only is it heavily frowned upon, but it also derails the read. This is a member application and nothing else. If you want to discuss something that isn't relevant to your member app, please make a new thread in the correct section or post in shoutbox (found here!)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Okay so it's said Ali hacked to lag the server at their command and asked for money,

But lagging is not hacking, I would call that abuse, As this is not a problem that they should ban someone for.

ai.imgur.com_BBufIX2.png.3ca4f7f13d8db7120bb1969e7f838296.png

I question staff since they don't ask enough questions.

What questions should they be asking players? If someone is hacking, staff are going to ban them. If that player has an issue with the ban, they can make a ban protest.

Please use actual logic.

I broke the credit system before and got unlimited credits, Now in under a few hours I've informed Rhodo about almost 5 credit exploits and they are being fixed, If I didn't come clean, People would find out and do what I did, But they won't come clean, I've played on this server for not over 3 days, I have already found out more than 5 people would in 2 weeks.

A warning? Really?

Yes, and i will ban you if you keep posting irrelevant shit in this thread. How hard is it to keep this thread relevant to your member application and nothing else. If you want to discuss something please make a separate thread or post in shoutbox.

This thread was about my credit explaination and I even asked you about if I should watch for abusive admin, I'm giving my opinon, I don't know what's up with all this, I am here because I am helping to fix the credits.

Ask Rhodo, He made this thread for me to tell him about the credit problems.

You're high or something. This is your member application and nothing else. Last warning or I'm hitting you with a ban.

Oh, This is awkward, Uhh, This is the wrong thread, There's another thread where I talk about the credit exploitation with Rhodo, Sorry for wasting time, Push off my application, I don't think this is the time to talk about it, Sorry.

Lag switching a server is totally a bannable offense. This guy has also been banned before for the same thing before. I wouldn't worry about staff staff banning people for no reason, especially when this guy is clearly exploiting the server in some way. Take the advice @TheSupremePatriot gave you earlier to heart and don't question staff all the time.

As a side note. I'm not sure if you completely forgot about my earlier post when i told you not to spam your thread, but please stop. Not only is it heavily frowned upon, but it also derails the read. This is a member application and nothing else. If you want to discuss something that isn't relevant to your member app, please make a new thread in the correct section or post in shoutbox (found here!)

It was a full DDoS. Trust me.