Identity:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

122 as of writing this

Reasons for Joining:

I love this server and mostly everyone on the servers, especially VacInDac, and I would really like to show of how good of a community this is and to be apart of the group, as well as to sport the cool [xG] tag, I hope you can take this into consideration and be willing to give me a chance. :) ;)

In-Game Name:

t00n

Active Division:

Team Fortress 2

Previously a Member in xG:

No

Identity:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

122 as of writing this

Reasons for Joining:

I love this server and mostly everyone on the servers, especially VacInDac, and I would really like to show of how good of a community this is and to be apart of the group, as well as to sport the cool [xG] tag, I hope you can take this into consideration and be willing to give me a chance. :) ;)

*122 Hours

-1 I really appreciate seeing you apply, but I would like to see you be more mature with other members. You are a nice person but rude to other players. If you don't get this one, I hope you apply later. Don't let this be me shooting at you, but use it as constructive feedback. :)

A:7

M:4

Well actually i know you ... You used to be active in Our surf server. then you stop and now you are back once again.

i will vouch you if i see your activity increase Ok?

i need to see you around more so i will keep neutral this vouch atm.

-1 EXTREMELY difficult to deal with (immature)

A:5

M:0

I continuously told him to change his name to something normal because I wasnt able to target him if he had unicode for his name. He just decided to be difficult for no reason what so ever.

Use the status command next time and find the # that the user has and point it like that.

Ex. /slap #304

-1 EXTREMELY difficult to deal with (immature)

A:5

M:0

I continuously told him to change his name to something normal because I wasnt able to target him if he had unicode for his name. He just decided to be difficult for no reason what so ever.