Identity:

Banned:

Yes

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

probably around 100 hours

Reasons for Joining:

i play on this server almost daily when i can. i applied before but was rejected due to my anger issues, although i believe i have gained control over my anger issues enough to not lose my temper over anything.

I had a long talk yesterday with kiriy and he hasn't changed. He still blames others for his mistakes and throws a fit when an admins does something. I went to have a long talk with him but after i gave my opinion on why a situation in which he had a problem, didn't warrent for his fit, he proceeded to remove me. He thinks the world is against him and at times, i still see him complaining about the servers. I have no doubt kiriy can be a good member and i understand he has some anger issues but it's no excuse for doing it over and over again.

He has 11 mutes and 2 bans, they all include complaining about dying and being disrespectful.

Kiriy, this isn't a means to attack you nor is it meant to discourage you. You need to try harder when it comes to your problems. You also need to be aware that not everyone is out to get you. If you honestly don't believe me that staff are here to help then i'm sorry. I'm here to help you and so are other mods, but right now i'm gonna have to -1 until i see a dramatic change.

M:3

A:7

Your outburst and behavior, especially to staff, don't bode in your favor. Despite this, you seem like you both want to and are trying to improve. Something I feel like you can, but need more time to work on it still. -1 for now, though I'm hoping to be able to change that in time.

A:7

M:3

Neutral for now.

I've dealt with him before last year. He spammed chat, I muted him, he cried and whined at me when he was unmuted. He continued to argue with me which I left him a day ban to chill out.

He went out of his way to make a thread trying to get me to apologize and get me demoted (I still laugh at that honestly).

I'm honestly not surprised that he hasn't changed. I recall him getting talked to about his anger issue, and said he has been trying to fix it. I haven't seen him on the servers in a long time though.

A: ?/10

M: 2/10