thatdemo64

Thatdemo64 - Team Fortress 2

Let me just say that making a ban protest doesn't automatically get you banned. Each ban protest is treated as a special case and is determined as such.

Making posts throughout the thread like: "I won't do it again. Unban me." doesn't really make your case better.

I will say however, that a perm is a bit overkill. For anyone who is actually curious to his previous bans, here: Xeno Gamers

He's be banned for exploits and calladmin abuse. Personally, a shorter length ban would have been more than fine. If he came back after being banned again for exploiting, just to continue doing so, then perm should follow suit.

Also, I want to tack on, that I never based their ban time on their previous bans as a whole. I would look over them, sure, but banning for continuous trolling versus exploits is different time decisions. Obviously this guy may be different from the rest of the people that are banned, but figured just give some food for thought on this statement.

The way that most staff have dealt with it matches his previous bans Xeno Gamers so I think the system needs to be clarified. I think the system we use works fine but I think staff need to know exactly what to do with no doubt in their mind.

Ok. I'm sorry for exploiting the MTM taunt in the water, and I'm sorry for ignoring admins and warnings. I'm sorry for not just saying that earlier and being argumentative and drawing out this thread for a long time. If you don't want to unban me, I understand. Just delete this whole thread.

Ok. I'm sorry for exploiting the MTM taunt in the water, and I'm sorry for ignoring admins and warnings. I'm sorry for not just saying that earlier and being argumentative and drawing out this thread for a long time. If you don't want to unban me, I understand. Just delete this whole thread.

You can be sorry, but saying sorry usually doesn't cut it. You should know the rules, and you should know better.

No one wants you to honestly stay banned, but what is the point of a punishment if we just unban everyone who makes a ban protest? I'm sure the DMs' will discuss your punishment and give something a bit more promising, but I don't know because I'm not them.

You can be sorry, but saying sorry usually doesn't cut it. You should know the rules, and you should know better.

No one wants you to honestly stay banned, but what is the point of a punishment if we just unban everyone who makes a ban protest? I'm sure the DMs' will discuss your punishment and give something a bit more promising, but I don't know because I'm not them.

This. We need a rating that's just "the key"