Reptile

Bring Back Nimbus?

Bring back Nimbus?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back Nimbus?

• No
    • Yes

The map was voted to be removed a while ago though one of the big reasons it was voted off got nerfed between now and then- namely the bison. I figured I'd gauge interest in it coming back if at all possible seeing as how a lot of people have been talking about it lately.

+1 I'm only gonna say yes on this one because I've seen it once or twice, and it looked fairly interesting as a map. I can't say I ever saw the spawn camping that I've heard so much about, but if we can live with the situation that clocktown stirs, then I feel this can't be much worse.........right...?

For nostalgia's sake and the great laser spam, I would love to see Nimbus back. The only thing is because the teleport spawn camp is allowed, there will be a lot more complaints. +1

If admin+ can still deem it unbreakable than +1 It was a fun map to play and since the biggest problem with spawncanping (setting up buildings on top of the room model and behind the door on that one tent behind and to the left of spawn) would just be considered exploiting and stopped then it should be much harder to make breaking it absolutely impossible anymore. I'm a bit wary but it atleast can't be as bad as it was.

I can't say I ever saw the spawn camping that I've heard so much about, but if we can live with the situation that clocktown stirs, then I feel this can't be much worse.........right...?

Lol compared to what used to happen on nimbus the worst of clocktown is a brisk workout at best, you sweet summer child.

If admin+ can still deem it unbreakable than +1 It was a fun map to play and since the biggest problem with spawncanping (setting up buildings on top of the room model and behind the door on that one tent behind and to the left of spawn) would just be considered exploiting and stopped then it should be much harder to make breaking it absolutely impossible anymore. I'm a bit wary but it atleast can't be as bad as it was.

Lol compared to what used to happen on nimbus the worst of clocktown is a brisk workout at best, you sweet summer child.

Yeah don't worry, that will still be a thing if a camp goes on for too long with no progress. That spot outside the map also isn't allowed so no concerns there.