ZactheGod

Map Request: Mariokart

The TGH server currently has a Mariokart map, but I'm suggesting a different one. This map is different from the current one. The current one is "DM_Mariokart3_v1" I'm recommending "DM_Mariokart2_b3". I'll be referring to it as B3. B3 is different than the current one in that it has a second world and more to explore. This map also has minigames too! I've sent pictures of the second world also. Here's the link to check it out DM_Mariokart2_B3 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Death Match) - GAMEBANANA.

_17015-.thumb.jpg.3a643f0da8ba30df93c10bcdba37160b.jpg

_17015-.thumb.jpg.1dab6dddb39b595af8723967afc2738e.jpg

_17016-.thumb.jpg.8e0486221527592a84d630e0d0262738.jpg

Edited by ZactheGod (see edit history)

Why weren't you this eloquent in your repeated one-sentence ban protests and member app?

It's like I'm reading a thread written by a completely new person... o_O

Regardless of your... low approval-rating, I checked it out and I d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶i̶o̶K̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶p̶.̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶i̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶s̶C̶C̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶u̶m̶e̶?̶

*EDIT: See my new reply for rating & explanation

Edited by james8470 (see edit history)

Regardless of your... low approval-rating, I checked it out and I don't see why we shouldn't update the MarioKart map.

Because we already have the latest version.

dm_mariokart3_v1 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Death Match) - GAMEBANANA

Also that entire area, with the minigames and microphone, is already on Abstract

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Why weren't you this eloquent in your repeated one-sentence ban protests and member app?

It's like I'm reading a thread written by a completely new person... o_O

Regardless of your... low approval-rating, I checked it out and I don't see why we shouldn't update the MarioKart map.

Minigames sound fun, something like MassCC I presume?

No it's not really like MassCC, just has a minigame where you jump on the squares and also there's a disco on world 1-2 too. Here's a video of the minigame from a long time ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XiifxvJRoM

I'm pretty sure we've had this before and removed it for various reasons. I know the mic was one of them but I'm spacing on the rest. But really we already have two mariokart maps we don't need this.

Also that entire area, with the minigames and microphone, is already on Abstract

-1 Mostly for that reason. Moreover, we don't need maps that are "slightly" different or different version, it's kinda redundant.

I mean there are THREE minecraft maps, two of them the same just different versions and the minigames are fine.

But why are we adding a map when we have the literal latest version with more features and so on? The only exception was Neon. There is no reason to add this. Also, are you planning to do the Unban challenges? Because if not, why are you suggesting maps?

But why are we adding a map when we have the literal latest version with more features and so on? The only exception was Neon. There is no reason to add this. Also, are you planning to do the Unban challenges? Because if not, why are you suggesting maps?

Ye finna do that challenge and what's wrong with suggesting maps even though I am banned atm though?

Yeah I don't see the need to bring up his ban. If he still wants to post on the forums he still can, nothing is stopping him.

I was just wondering because if he wasn't then i don't see the point. Also, i never said he couldn't? When did i ever say he couldn't post on forums? Lol silly.

what's wrong with suggesting maps even though I am banned atm though?

See above.

Like i said, it seems pointless in adding a map that's outdated that is clearly inferior to the newest version.

Because we already have the latest version.

dm_mariokart3_v1 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Death Match) - GAMEBANANA

Ohhh, I was mistaken

No it's not really like MassCC, just has a minigame where you jump on the squares and also there's a disco on world 1-2 too. Here's a video of the minigame from a long time ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XiifxvJRoM

Oh that's the mini game :derp:

Well you know, it's not "from a long time ago", it's still in latest ver.

I'd -1 this then, seeing as we have latest version.

As far as multiple versions go, there's a difference between a map which has been updated, and a "festive" version w/ spells (minecraft).

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Although i can't plus or minus this, this map is fun, but world 1-2 has some micspammy mic in the theater area which everyone will spam the hell out of it, and people will go friendly to be annoying about it (Not to mention everyone will camp the entrance of 1-2)

-1 for reasons previously stated. We already do have MK deluxe and the standard one. We kinda don't need a third.