LAN_Megalodon

Trump Towers Deathrun (yes, This Is Real, No Clickbait)

dr_trump_tower (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Deathrun) - GAMEBANANA

I've never played deathrun, and probably never will, because it isn't my style, but I have a feeling some of you memers will love this.

Anyway, that's it, just wanted to draw attention to another low-quality meme-map.

(edit) Upon further inspection it has a wall and everything lol.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I felt it would be inappropriate to request the map when I don't play deathrun at all.

After all, I would hate it if someone who never played tgh requested cyberpunk 3.0

But we know the 2 other cyberpunks and you also had a gamebanana link which provides like 10 screenshots.

also DR isnt as big as TGH so just randomly adding maps to test wont hurt anything

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

My only concern is... will this promote political discussions/outright madness over voice-chat/racial slurs, especially among newer players?

The map most likely is a parody of Donald Trump memes, and not to mention racial slurs on mic aren't allowed

The map most likely is a parody of Donald Trump memes, and not to mention racial slurs on mic aren't allowed

Ah I see.

Well, even if racism on the mic is disallowed, that doesn't mean it won't occur more because of this map (because it makes newer players to the server think it's acceptable to be racist or just insensitive in general on xG because of this map)

However, since it's more of a parody of Trump memes, then it shouldn't encourage this kind of crap that much anyways.

Thanks for letting me know