Moosty

A New Lease On Life.

Ayy so I'm active and committed again. I had spent the last month or so basically depressed about being housebound with my broken leg, and honestly just didn't feel in the mood to play.

BUT...

AFTER THIS TERRIBLE FUCKING WEEK...

I've finally realized how silly I was being. Basically, I sprained my only functioning ankle and have been stuck in bed, barely able to move. I couldn't even drag my chair ten feet with the sprained leg. I've been taunted by my computer across the room but couldn't get close without crawling on my hands and knees. Today I've been able to reasonably move again finally and am over any depression, one leg is a godsend. As for why I'm only posting now, I just woke up an hour ago...at 7 pm... I've been sleeping most of my days and am going to need to get over that, but I'm back and feeling way better. Expect 2014 activity I'm hyped.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

It's been a week

How're you feel'in? :p

Eat garlic

raw garlic

it heals you

trust me

Well, as of yesterday, I'm walking with a walking boot on my surgery leg and a serious lace up stabilizer on my sprained leg, but I'm walking with only the soreness of the bottom of my foot and calf getting used to my weight again. I'm out of the boot in two weeks and start physical therapy then, and plan to spite fate and standing throw shot and disc in the last of the five All Comers Track Meets I was training for when I hurt myself in the first place on July 27th.

Sorry for the essay lol, just hyped for the progress.

Well, as of yesterday, I'm walking with a walking boot on my surgery leg and a serious lace up stabilizer on my sprained leg, but I'm walking with only the soreness of the bottom of my foot and calf getting used to my weight again. I'm out of the boot in two weeks and start physical therapy then, and plan to spite fate and standing throw shot and disc in the last of the five All Comers Track Meets I was training for when I hurt myself in the first place on July 27th.

Eyy! At least you're a little more mobile.

The only pain is soreness on your foot when you walk? That's good, much better than a couple of weeks ago I'm sure.

Sorry for the essay lol, just hyped for the progress.

Lol have you seen the shit I write? :P