Bone

Bhopping on Deathrun

Do you think Bhop should be added to Deathrun?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Bhop should be added to Deathrun?

• Yeah, that'd be neat
    • No. What are you doing, do you want to break everything?

But even if the death is faster and can catch up that doesn't mean he'll have enough time to react fast enough to where the runner is and hit the trap on time, especially for new players who have just joined the server as it won't be fun for them since they will struggle to hit any of the buttons on time to catch anyone. Also bhopping may not be good everywhere on the map but it does make it easy to skip large chunks of the map easily and the point of deathrun in my opinion is for the runners to try and outsmart/bait the death in order to get them to survive and if we were to add this it wouldn't be like this much anymore as people could just run by traps too fast and not even have to bait the death.

Actually for one you still have to outsmart the death when you're bhopping. You're fast but not fast enough to the point where the death can't react at all. Secondly, bhopping isn't even easy in the first place as we have manual bhop. You'd have to bhop the entire map, which isn't anywhere near as easy as it sounds.

Actually for one you still have to outsmart the death when you're bhopping. You're fast but not fast enough to the point where the death can't react at all. Secondly, bhopping isn't even easy in the first place as we have manual bhop. You'd have to bhop the entire map, which isn't anywhere near as easy as it sounds.

Eh I guess you gotta point, we could at least try it and see how it makes the server. I'ma just gonna change my vote to +1 for it to be added and test how it goes on the server.