Kypari

Get rid of one of the goldenrods?

Should we get rid of the goldenrods? If so, which one?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get rid of the goldenrods? If so, which one?

• Goldenrod (day) (trade_goldenrodcity_v1b)
    • Goldenrod (night) (trade_goldenrodcity_v1c)
    • Goldenrod (updated) (pkmn_goldenrodcity_b3)
    • Don't remove any

Since the last poll that Wyverness did was invalid due to having no "don't remove" vote option, I'll make this again.

We have the following maps on Pokemon Trade Center:

• Goldenrod (Day)
  • Goldenrod (Night)
  • Goldenrod (Updated)
  • Ecruteak
  • Kogane
  • Enju

Obviously we have way too many goldenrods so here is the vote:

Should we get rid of the goldenrods? If so, which one?

Now I understand what you're getting at, and think we should remove daytime, I just want more accuracy in the list, it's clear one is unlike the others. When you say Goldenrod (updated) do you mean b3, aka Frewie's edition? Because that was actually created first, just by a different mapper (day and night are cold endeavour) we had the same confusion in the previous thread, I just want clarification before this one continues.

Now I understand what you're getting at, and think we should remove daytime, I just want more accuracy in the list, it's clear one is unlike the others. When you say Goldenrod (updated) do you mean b3, aka Frewie's edition? Because that was actually created first, just by a different mapper (day and night are cold endeavour) we had the same confusion in the previous thread, I just want clarification before this one continues.

Updated is the ColdEndeavour one.

@Kypari b3 is made by frewie, the other two (v1c and v1b) are the updated ones. If it's possible please add the actual map name to the vote to reduce confusion.

my b

trade_goldenrodcity_v1b

trade_goldenrodcity_v1c

pkmn_goldenrodcity_b3

Honestly we can remove either the day or night, I don't really care, as long as we keep b3 we are fine. b3 has some small differences compared to the others so there is a tiny bit of variety. The day and night (and I swear there was an evening one as well but I could be very wrong) are the exact same so I don't think it would make too much of a difference if we removed say the night version and not the day version and vice versa.

my b

trade_goldenrodcity_v1b

trade_goldenrodcity_v1c

pkmn_goldenrodcity_b3

>b3 isn't the updated version, it's literally the most out of date version on the server

>b3 isn't the updated version, it's literally the most out of date version on the server

I mean now that the poll is much more clear it's less relevant but still +1 absolute accuracy.

So this means we would get rid of the Frewie version?

If so, I’m actually kind of down for that. It was a great map but it is time for a change.

The map could be re-added in the future if it ever is to be requested. But for now I feel either not removing any or removing the frewie goldenrod is the way to go.

So this means we would get rid of the Frewie version?

If so, I’m actually kind of down for that. It was a great map but it is time for a change.

The map could be re-added in the future if it ever is to be requested. But for now I feel either not removing any or removing the frewie goldenrod is the way to go.

No, we would be removing the updated day version, as some players like b3 over v1b/v1c. I put my vote down for one of the two identical maps so we can keep those who like b3 happy.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

No, we would be removing the updated day version, as some players like b3 over v1b/v1c. I put my vote down for one of the two identical maps so we can keep those who like b3 happy.

I love b3. Like I said before we dont really need 2 versions of the same map. Kind of not needed really.

Honestly, get rid of day and night but keep updated

[EDIT] Fixed garbage grammar

Like I said, some people like the night/day version more than the "updated." I would rather people see that we should get rid of one of the two that are almost identical. We're here to get rid of one, and one only (for right now). Just choose which one you would like to get rid of out of the two, then everyone who likes this one or that one can be happy.

Not trying to sound commanding when I say that, I just see it as the best possible outcome to reduce complaints.