LAN_Megalodon

So my town (bridgeland) seems to no longer be under my own control.

I recently changed my name in minecraft from LAN_Megalodon to lan_megalodon because I think the capitals looked obnoxious. I had transferred the mayor-ship of the town from grape so that he could transfer them back to me afterwards, but it appears that for whatever reason, when he tried to transfer them back to me (while my name was is in lower case), it changed the mayor back to LAN_Megalodon (with capitals). Now I appear to have lost all permissions of my town despite being at least a resident of it, I cannot tp to outposts, (it tells me "town spawn travel is forbidden") and I cannot claim any new land (it tells me I do not have enough permissions to do so, but I have enough townblocks and money). I'd prefer to not lose the massive amount of progress I've made on my town, and I'd hate to see it revert by leaving it, as now that there is no account with "LAN_Megalodon" in caps, there's probably no way to transfer the mayorship anymore.

Idk, maybe there's a problem here I'm not seeing, but if anyone has a fix it would be much appreciated. Maybe an external way to make me mayor again or something? Otherwise I have to wait 30 days to change my name back with the capital letters, and I'm not even sure if that will work, (I'd also really prefer my name in lowercase).