Thorax_

iOS 11

*snip*

Actually, I am qualified. I took Networking Systems Administrations for 3 years. I have the A+ Certification book on my computer and I’ve known a lot about computers even before taking the class.

If anything, your terrible excuse for a decent response is the only ‘silly’ thing in here along with your pure consistent arrogance. Get back to me when you aren’t going to be a nuisance in all of your responses on my threads and actually have something intelligent to respond with.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

Actually, I am qualified.

Your previous response begs to differ. You stated that Windows was open source which is just wrong. You're also correlating anything open source to be extremely vulnerable which is not always the case and a double edged sword.

If you get a virus on your browser on android, you are most likely in deep doodoo until you find a way to get rid of it as it's open source like windows and windows is vulnerable as heck.

Okay, none of that makes any sense because you're talking about browsers for android which are mostly closed source. So how are you correlating getting a virus on a closed source browser to be the fault of the particular android's OS being open source? Are you referring to flaws in the OS being abused or the browser? Do you have context or citations if it is the operating systems fault? This snippet of your post jumps around everywhere and doesn't sound very intelligent.

What is the definition of "it's" in this case? Are you referring to android or the browser? You are referring to a browser in your post. This conversation was about an operating system, not an application.

Is it possible you are not actually qualified and your time taking "Networking Systems Administration" for 3 years has in-fact not taught you anything on the matter at hand?