Thorax_

Where have I been?

Hello Everyone,

You may be wondering...where have I been for the past few months? Well... I’ve been resting and dealing with wrapping up college and getting stuff prepped for my Externship to CSP Technician at the Hospital (not sure when that will start though) as well as dealing with Peak Season at Amazon Logistics (which is coming to a close very soon!)

My shifts have been going back and fourth in time so my sleep schedule was pretty messed up for the past few months.

When will I be back?

At the moment; I am going to estimate around the middle of January 2018.

Now this isn’t saying my activity will be immediately back to a normal “20+ hour” rate but it will definitely increase over-time.

I still wish to moderate for the TF2 servers so I will definitely be doing my best to get my activity up to hopefully be able to regain my staff position when the opportunity is available.

I have missed you all and look forward to hanging out with you guys in the very near future.

Tags @Vacindak @mrnutty12 @Bello @Parasect @bubblebee @Vexx

(Tagging just a few people :3 dont be offended if I didnt tag you, I made this post when I was half asleep.)

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

I know how it is, my dude. Working a weird schedule can be tough on activity or even playing games in general (given they're online games...).

We welcome your somewhat return whenever that may be (y)

Ooo "Externship to CSP Technician at the Hospital" sounds prestigious, but I have no idea what a CSP Technician is! :P

Enlighten me?

At any rate, good luck with it! ;) Hope to be seeing you on the servers again, its been like 6 months since we last played together, geez.