STEAM_0:0:81950589
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Explanation and Evidence
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frjnbs_Qey8&feature=youtu.be

15 minutes ago, Kypari said:

Link is broken

Link now works, thanks!

A lot of people were breaking rules on the server, though it did seem like @Vargas was quite occupied with other things and he was misinformed about the !calladmin rules. Mistakes happen raysShrug

Honestly this kind of thing happens on the regular, so if he was going to get anything I would suggest a 60 minute ban or him to be warned about it.

23 minutes ago, Kypari said:

Link now works, thanks!

A lot of people were breaking rules on the server, though it did seem like @Vargas was quite occupied with other things and he was misinformed about the !calladmin rules. Mistakes happen raysShrug

Honestly this kind of thing happens on the regular, so if he was going to get anything I would suggest a 60 minute ban or him to be warned about it.

Agreed with Kypari that this deserves a warning or a 60 minute ban if really necessary.

So I'm assuming this is going after the offender for hitting on the ramps, in which case i'm wondering why you aren't reporting the others that did so as well in the video. I also am really not fond of you and others purposefully standing on the ramps like that as it encourages people to attack just like this but that's more of a personal pet peeve. 

Anyways, I'd be for just giving him a solid warning for this unless there is some knowledge that this person has been made aware of not doing this beforehand. 

Just give the guy a warning, shouldn't jump straight to ban for a ramp kill. See if you can warn the others in the video who did it too if possible.