• In-Game Name
    [xG] ✿✿Seg Fault✿✿
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:55604505
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    200+ hrs
  • Information

I am constantly on xG TF2 severs where I have been a member of the community since 2013 and am very comfortable and familiar within the xG rule set.

Although I was inactive for a few years I now believe I have the time to remain active daily on xG servers focusing on surf, TGH, and pokemon. I am very familiar with the rules and would like to officially be able to help enforce them especially in times where there are not many other  mods/staff on (e.g. early in the morning). I have (as far as I know) a positive view within the community as well as I have never caused any issues that warranted any action from a mod (e.g. gag, mute, kick, or ban of any amount of time).

In my day job, I assume a leadership and basic management position that allows me to manage a moderately sized group of individuals in which I have experience and formal training in moderating, interpersonal problem solving, and conflict resolution. I feel like being a mod or PM gives me the ability to translate my skill set to help a larger community in which I am already very active in.

Amongst the active servers I feel like I am well known and could be a good asset to xG staff

Thanks,

Seg

+1, seen this guy on surf very regularly and he's been around for a long time, used to play on jb back in the day even though he regulared pokemon trade if I remember right.  Definitely knows the rules and does his best to help out when there are no staff on.

+1 Yeah sure why not, never really had any issues other than a spray at one point which he even asked me to check was OK before immediately changing it after I told him that it wasn't OK. 

+1 Really cool guy most part and follows the rules, I usually see him around surf and he's pretty active so I'd say he'd be good for mod

Holy shit that message sucks, anyways

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your staff application has been accepted! In order to get acquainted with being staff, please read the staff manual below for your appropriate division. Don't be afraid to ask others for help!

Note: n/a

[CS:GO] [TF2] [GMOD]

A good staff member is always...

-A positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1