Edit History

Rabid

Rabid

@Egossi @Aegean @virr @Lithium @MinerTeddy @Genocide @S_bantf2badmins @steven.

I'm standing by what I said on keeping them unbanned, I don't want it changed, I just want the people I play with too change.

I also will not be playing any 10 mans until the sheep wagon stops. I understand buying the new guns every now and then, but when I'm playing against a team that's buying 5 neg's or 5 auto's every chance they get, you think that's fun? You think it's fun to just hear a lazer for 13 seconds while some dipsh*t holds m1 on banana while x holds it with an auto to his left?It's not.

Troll strats and dumb shit have always riddled our 10 mans, and I've grown to accept most of it, the jumping smgs, the five man p'90 plays etc, It's all there always will be, especially if mudkip is playing, dunno why, but people have to sheep him. there is a reason I ban Nuke, D2, Cbble, and vert in that order against him. It's not fun fighting four sheep and a good shepherd.

Rabid

Rabid

@Egossi @Aegean @virr @Lithium @MinerTeddy @Genocide @S_bantf2badmins @steven.

I'm standing by what I said on keeping them unbanned, I don't want it changed, I just want the people I play with too change.

I also will not be playing any 10 mans until the sheep wagon stops. I understand buying the new guns every now and then, but when I'm playing against a team that's buying 5 neg's or 5 auto's every chance they get, you think that's fun? You think it's fun to just hear a lazer for 13 seconds while some dipsh*t holds m1 on banana while x holds it with an auto to his left?It's not.

Troll strats and dumb shit have also riddled our 10 mans, and I've grown to accept most of it, the jumping smgs, the five man p'90 plays etc, It's all there always will be, especially if mudkip is playing, dunno why, but people have to sheep him. there is a reason I ban Nuke, D2, Cbble, and vert in that order against him. It's not fun fighting four sheep and a good shepherd.

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    Chrono RazorScooter