jaygoki

CS:GO 1v1 Tournament Part 2

alright u little shits im only doing this because i get pinged about it every day

It's time for the annual™ CS:GO 1v1 Tournament, now with one less host and a whole lot more shitposting!

This time, instead of having a variety of weapons, we're gonna go AWP only - no pistols, rifles, or otherwise. 

Because last tournament took literally all of one day and I don't feel like spending 6 hours watching @Klure win, this time the participants will find their opponents on their own, 1v1 on a map that the two of you (not me!) decide on a server that you guys find (empty arena server or Faceit client works well). It will be the first to 16 rounds won, since not many arena servers have a round limit, and one of you will send a screenshot to me over discord (bonksnp#8431) of the scoreboard so that I know none of you cheated. We'll also be doing a loser's bracket because why wouldn't we. 

To prevent photoshopping of scoreboards the bracket won't be announced until the day of the tournament. 

I'm leaving back to Austin on Friday so the tournament is going to be this Thursday, 1/16. 

If you would like to participate, just leave a post in this thread (if you just want to post and don't want to participate note it in the post and I won't add you to the bracket). 

Prizes will include credits, in-game chat tags, and a Discord tag for first place and the winner of the loser's bracket!

Good luck, and have fun!

i should clarify (because adam called me a fucking idiot): 

I will be posting a bracket, you won't have to randomly find someone to 1v1. 

also, if we don't get more signups before the end of today, we'll delay it until a time when I can actually properly spend all day corralling people into the scrim server 

5 hours ago, Bonk said:

i should clarify (because adam called me a fucking idiot)

You are a fucking idiot. Who only gives 2 days for sign ups and then makes them find an arena server. We could just split each round to different days if there are too many people.

Edited by Jadow
bonk is a fucking idiot (see edit history)