• In-Game Name
    SoulCircle
  • Identity
    SoullessCircle#3979
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    1-2 years
  • Information

-I have never been staff before nor have I ever donated.
    -I have over a hundred hours in xG servers in general, as well as I have mingled around in the Discord server for almost a year and a half, I do believe.
    -I am sociable and also keep an eye out for rule breakers as it is.
    -I am 14+ (18, going on 19.)
    -I will help out whenever I can and am open to Discord calls if it comes to it.
    -I know you all and hope to make even more friends while I am still here.

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

The man, the meme, the legend.

I have seen his behavior on the servers for a good while now, and some of it on discord. He is pretty mature, gets along with everyone pretty well, and personally I would love to give him a chance to see what he could do as staff. Given time I think he would make an excellent staff member.

+1

15 hours ago, Topaz said:

The man, the meme, the legend.

I have seen his behavior on the servers for a good while now, and some of it on discord. He is pretty mature, gets along with everyone pretty well, and personally I would love to give him a chance to see what he could do as staff. Given time I think he would make an excellent staff member.

+1

Thanks for that, Tope! I couldn't have asked for that to be put any better. Much appreciated, friend!

3 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

+1, would be a good test of his knowledge of the rules (which I already have faith in), and would make a good moderator

please just stop using tenor gifs plea

I do hope that I will be able to prove your faith right, my dude! Oh and also, get me a gif collection and we'll negotiate how I will stop using Tenor.

1 hour ago, Meaty said:

+1 he's mature and I don't think I've ever seen him lose his temper 

would be good discord staff I think

good luck gamer

Thanks you meaty, my dude. I know we have never actually talked *too much* but I think passed that, I don't think I've ever lost my temper or even gotten angry before, in the Discord.

Thank you all for such kind words! I do hope that I get Discord moderator, but I must ask that you check out Genocide's application too! Hell, we could even be partners in crime on that schtuff!

real post:

I have no personal qualm with soulcircle/ben.

He is active but activity shouldn't be the biggest contributor towards selecting someone for staff.

I will say however that he has a tendency to get temperamental rather quickly, and also to talk over others whenever he feels like/his voice is more important. in the case of temperament being brought up to him in casual conversation, while giving a specific example, the response was that he was in a bad place at that time. not that i'm saying he was or wasn't, but that if you know (which at the time you had said you were in a bad place and shouldn't be on) then you need to learn how to take those steps back and cool off. also this "bad place" was a span of more than just 1 example, it was a period of time. as for talking over others it is a constant thing and you need to learn to listen more than just spouting things on your mind

As for rules, you have a tendency to spaz out and yell over mic for literally no reason spamming. on top of that you spaz out yelling obscenities and on occassion known to be racial remarks. that's not something I would condone as a discord mod imo. learn to not spaz as much and or keep spaz to a non rule breaking style and you should be fine there.

Activity: not actually active in the grand scheme. currently yes active. a few months ago, yes active. the interim, a message or 2 every few days. I would personally rather a consistently active and messaging discord mod than someone who is on for a week then gone for 2 months.

21 hours ago, Chrono said:

real post:

I have no personal qualm with soulcircle/ben.

He is active but activity shouldn't be the biggest contributor towards selecting someone for staff.

I will say however that he has a tendency to get temperamental rather quickly, and also to talk over others whenever he feels like/his voice is more important. in the case of temperament being brought up to him in casual conversation, while giving a specific example, the response was that he was in a bad place at that time. not that i'm saying he was or wasn't, but that if you know (which at the time you had said you were in a bad place and shouldn't be on) then you need to learn how to take those steps back and cool off. also this "bad place" was a span of more than just 1 example, it was a period of time. as for talking over others it is a constant thing and you need to learn to listen more than just spouting things on your mind

As for rules, you have a tendency to spaz out and yell over mic for literally no reason spamming. on top of that you spaz out yelling obscenities and on occassion known to be racial remarks. that's not something I would condone as a discord mod imo. learn to not spaz as much and or keep spaz to a non rule breaking style and you should be fine there.

Activity: not actually active in the grand scheme. currently yes active. a few months ago, yes active. the interim, a message or 2 every few days. I would personally rather a consistently active and messaging discord mod than someone who is on for a week then gone for 2 months.

1. Temperament - I resolved those issues little while ago, my dude. I don't get overly upset about anything anymore. I used to get upset easily because of how stressed out I was before. If I really need to, I do back down for a couple hours and come back later. IRL stuff happens and IRL stuff happens over a time, not in a single instance. Sure, I get salty, but that's literally normal with any competitive game, honestly.

2. Spazzing - I very rarely do that anymore, my dude. I only ever had a racial remark once and that was recently, but still. It was for a joke and I do realize I messed up by even doing it. Oh well, I'll drop it. Never again. And to be fair, you went word of mouth for that one, you didn't hear me say it. And the whole talking over each other thing only happens when I'm playing Siege to say callouts or stuff that's happening and passed that, it just doesn't happen. I'm silent in literally everything else. I can't bring myself to talk when others are talking.

3. Activity - The past couple months inactive was for the same IRL stuff. It wasn't fun, I would've been with you guys if I could've, but I just didn't want to talk or deal with anyone. I'm here now and I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

If you have anything else you want to say about this, please do my dude.