Tekk/Tekage/various ket
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tekage11037/
  • Position
    Other
  • Time Active on Servers
    Since 2013
  • Information
    As you may be aware, there is a plague in Team Fortress 2 xG. Staff are scared to take action, there is confusion as to where the game is going and as it stands, the TF2 Division (until recent attempts including @BonfireCentipede and I to repopulate) is staggering; struggling to stay afloat.

The system is broken. Staff are confused and little is being done to help keep TF2 alive. We are going to be in a continuous cycle of no updates, provocation and the division will slowly die.

We cannot allow this to continue. We need an uprising and to bring back the TF2 that we loved. Therefore, here, I'm going to reapply for my position of Division Leader for TF2. Together, we can restore our love for TF2; we can keep the game fresh and we can begin a new era of xG. The Grand Turnabout.

@Tatost told me to compose a triumphant theme song, so instead, I wrote a little orchestral TF2/CSGO medley. Hope you enjoy 🙂

@virr @Aegean @hongkongatron @DiaperHyperWolf

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

+1 I completely agree with Tekage. I would love to see some updates to our servers to freshen things up. Also who tf doesn't like Tekage?

+1

Has shown himself to be a good staff member in the past, and I'm confident he will make efforts to help the division.

If he doesn't get DL or DM, he should at least get moderator or administrator.

+1 bring back tf2ware and we'll be back on the map.

fr tho ik its attempt #1984150121 of reviving the tf2 servers but ik tekage has what it takes to do.

He did just fine as a higher up the last time, I'd have no issue with him returning as long as he keeps connecting to the servers drunk/high to a minimum. +1 

is also the more mature brother

+1 for mod/admin, could easily get DM from there (straight to DL is a bit much for any division that isnt gmod or minecraft, esp due to other similar apps being up rn). Has proven to be a reliable staff member with a good knowledge of the rules, non-sobriety excluded, and as for the aforementioned “broken” state of the staffing system, don’t let select instances ruin the entirety of staff for you; more will be done to correct staff behavior. The excellent efforts of @DiaperHyperWolf in populating should also be mentioned, as well. 

his spine tingles, he thinks its from the weed

9 minutes ago, Flareon said:

+1 

give more info when replying to a staff app than just "+1"
without any other info, it's hard to tell whether it's a meme response or not