Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Hudson

Member Name: Rabid

Abusing Admin: Hudson

Your In-Game Name: Rabid\monica\sock

Abuse Description: Was just sitting in there all nice like HERE COMES HUDSON OUT OF ING NOWERE LIKE A GOD DAMN HURRICANE, aND THEN THE AB00SE HAPPEND. he banned me from 1 minute then it turns out to be a 5minute kick? aboose i cannot take this any more, hurricane hudson is on a ravisihing rampage. he need's to be put down!

Reason: No reason stated just ABOOSE

Player Effect: Hurt me alot i cannot play for 5minuts i am 5minuts without xG my world is over

Proof: I cannot provide any proof But hudson will vouch it

LOL Well let me give you some back sight into this abuse. Rabid and I were joking around as usual. So mods/admins came on subject and he was like "Hey Hudson ban me. DO IT! NO BALLS NO BALLS!" So I banned him in a joking matter for 1 minute. Which ended being a 5 minute kick. So yeah I didn't really think he was serious on making this thread so I was just going to clarify it! Also +1

OMFG, DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HUDSON! LIKE HE ALWAYS ABOOSE CABOOSE'S ON ME, LIKE I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE, SO I SAY "Hudson, kick me with a nice message" AND HE DOES AND IT SAYS "You smell like eggs" LIKE OMFGWTFBBQ!?!