Sign in to follow this  
SGTBLU

SGTBLU

This... No offense though, we've just had some innapropriate mod activity lately.

i'm going to -1

not because i have any bad feelings but because i have seen him being a bit annoying couple times.

i just don't want xg to be accepting mods for a reason "fun to play with"

+1 -1 -1 -1 -1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

This guy, dont even know where to start at lol, hes a good guy, he enforces the rules even when he don't have powers early in the morning he chooses not to freekill when there is no xG member on and there is Ct's Freekilling and he just takes the deaths for it because he has no way of doing anything about it, he def deserves, mod if he don't get it that would be a shame js.

i'm going to -1

not because i have any bad feelings but because i have seen him being a bit annoying couple times.

i just don't want xg to be accepting mods for a reason "fun to play with"

-1 This and the fact that you barely play jb (2 days and 23 hours) and you dont play surf

Just going to say that as soon as school came back both my work and my volunteer services (Believe it or not I am a government [Contract and all] volunteer in repopulating salmon in dyeing streams) I began to loose my free time.

+1 hes a good guy and knows the rules. Just fwi destroyer of cheese ive seen you mess up many times that deserved a ban. So you are in no postition to even say that.