Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Gheed

MrGheed<3 unbanned

I didnt post on fourms about my ban anytime after i was banned because simply i didnt care at the moment i was banned.. yea i was mad and totally confused, but i wasnt in a rush to get back on to css and game more. When i posted my request, im showing now that i would like to come back on and see if admins will unban me.:] If anything cant i just do your guys "one time get out of jail free card" request? and we came game together again.

i was on ther server when he was banned, i do think gheed was hacking. he appearedto aimbot cause his screen was very twitchy and it always pointed right for the head but he didnt have it up so we could see it twitch from other side of map hed wait to turn it on when his aimer was close to the person so it waas hard to tell.

wtf you talking about? i dont have any aimbots? and if im twitchy or somethign rather related, its either cold in my room or shits getting exciting in game. Everyone shakes. You cant just agree with something and give a terrible reason behind it. If i had an aimbot it would autohit for me everytime, and it would be clearly obvious. Ive played in that server for almost 8 days.. god thats forever to not have been banned before for these so called hacks.

For all we know, he could toggle.

But, next time, tarin, or anyone else, record the hacker, then show to a division leader, or co-leader.

They always have the final call here, when I was going to ban a hacker for aimbotting, billy told me to record the person, and show him after, and I was told it WASN'T aimbotting. See how people can screw up (Me)? It's that easy. Just record and when/if they post a ban protest, put the demo in, or just show a div/co-leader the demo before the ban, so if said person makes a ban protest, they WON'T get unbanned.

Back on topic; I wasn't on the server at the time, because I was at my cousins for the holidays & I'm never on surf. I can't decide if he was hacking or not hacking. I have no clue what to do, so I'm at a 0.

Let the higher-ups decide.

yeah I've seen Mr. Gheed hack. And guys as much as I don't like Tarin and would want to see him get in trouble, you can't be like "you have to record proof to ban some one for hacking" because that's just ridiculous. You give them mod so that they can do their job, not have to record and be watched for everything they do.

But, we should just unban him. it's fine and not a big deal.

I'll take his word and just say he wasn't hacking. Next time Serb and I will make sure someone gets a demo so the div leaders or ducki can judge before we keep you banned. Unbanned

~Closed