Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Gheed

MrGheed<3 unbanned

He was hacking. It was pretty obvious. Several admins agreed, we don't need a demo.

He doesn't hack, just because he is better than you doesn't make it "hacking" Hacking would be him headshotting like everyone in 10 seconds, which he obviously doesn't do- ♥♥♥♥♥.

He doesn't hack, just because he is better than you doesn't make it "hacking" Hacking would be him headshotting like everyone in 10 seconds, which he obviously doesn't do- ♥♥♥♥♥.

Wow. Well, since you know everything we should just hand over the keys to the server. I mean, everyone is better than me on surf, I suck at it. LOL

You weren't even there. You came in after he got banned and raged at me so bad I had to kick you. He was hacking. End of story.

She may not have been at that single incident, but Cao and I played with Gheed all the time, so we have seen him play a little bit more than others.

Okay, but you didn't see him when he was hacking, apparantly...

Somehow there is no way to reverse the reasoning here until some higherup decides to close and finish this.

1) There was no reason to prove they were hacking

2) It was followed by guidelines for the ban

3) There was to no reason to prove they were not hacking

Stop the argument now and just wait until a decision has been reached by Herpes, Serbian, Billy, Aegean, Silence, or Duckii.

tarin, You seem to ban ALOT of people for "hacking" and such, Mayhaps you could get the other admins on here or give me names?

I always follow the rules and never ban alone. I wasn't even the one that typed in the ban on Mr Gheed...check the ban. LOL

The reason I banned so many hackers recently is because there have been hackers. One guy came in hacking on surf the other day then his friend came in right after him and taunted us and blatantly hacked. Several admins agreed on both of them. Then Suispdar or whatever was several admins agreeing, I just wanted the honor of my 4th perm in two days (one was ddos threats).

So yeah, please get off my case. There was more than enough reason to ban Gheed, just because he is "popular" doesn't mean he doesn't cheat.

Yet, i never said anything against the Bans. I asked names as I want to do my little investigation on Mr.Gheed . Everybody agrees that he's a legit fella. I who have played a comple of time with him know that he's not an hacker. the "So yeah, please get off my case. There was more than enough reason to ban Gheed, just because he is "popular" doesn't mean he doesn't cheat." part is also False. I am not aiming to prove you wrong, but to look into what the OTHER admins have to say. I never said anything wrong against you, just pointed out facts.

So would you be kind enough to give me other admin names that were there so i can do my investigation?

And i can't stress enough but say that i never meant to attack in in any ways whatsoever. All i want is to get to the bottom of this story.

Well SgtBlu was the banning admin... (as in he did the commands...)

This happened a while ago (12 - 19 - 11 21:33). I wonder why it took so long to post a ban protest...

Besides, why are you investigating?