Sign in to follow this  
Sporky

LrFr + Dr?

I been wondering i seen some mods use it a while ago back when i first started but are we allowed to use the "Death Reaction" meaning anyone that does the reaction dies. I think it would be fun adding it to LrFr Cause people always says it boring but its quick. it does go against Motd rules somewhat as the max number of ts allowed to die is 3 i believe so we can make it so the first 3 that do the reaction dies? This is a suggestion. I want to build on the games that we can play Without the map as sometimes it gets repetive, such as the map avalanche everybody wants to do surf etc.

So far i see a couple of games such as Trivia,FrLr, HighSpray,Low Spray , and i want to build up on these games so theres more of a selection.

Anyone got some feed back or suggestions?

Any games can be played with any rules, But that game must be approved by a mod+. If the mod approve and admin+ disapproves the game will not be played because the admin+ is higher than mods.

The MOTD maxes out the number of kills for TRIVIA, not other games, and I think you may be referring to simon says, and perhaps you came into a round late and the warden said "jump" not "simon says jump"...

Yea, simon says covers the "death reaction", and its also why you can only play it after 5:30 so you can't mass tarp or freekill the T's to lower their number. So its not really needed in FrLr, but I do agree something needs to be added to FrLr to spice it up. It does get old after too many play throughs. How about Past Reaction? Repeat the last reaction and if you do it wrong, death? :3

Chrono: No i definitely know it was Death Reaction cause i heard the words then call out an order. but that is simon says this is an addition to FrLr but im just looking for additions to add to the list of approved games.

Duckie: Thats why im trying to add more games so that we wouldn't need to get an admin/mod approval.

such as High/Low Spray maybe an addition or something, rules are warden sprays on the wall, either high or low, both Ts must try to spray as close as they can near the warden spray without overlapping or cheating or clipping. Judging by sides,

Fullbring:I like that Idea, Past Reaction that would trick them up a bit.

How bout Opposite Reaction? where them must jump instead of Crouch and Vice Versa, that would trick them up.

also can you

+1 if you like any of ideas such as exp.

Past Reaction +1

Death Reaction +1 and etc that way we can see who likes what?

You can already do stuff like this when tarping is allowed.. just use your imagination, bro. I've seen people do FrLr inside a game of Simon says, and ♥♥♥♥ gets really hectic.

Also, the map games are there for a reason.