Fullbring

New Jb Map

Well if your making a map for it to go on our server, make sure its really spacious

and add activities on the map :) (dont forget rebelling ways too :P)

• 4 Corners
  • Simon Says
  • Yard
  • Death Soccer
  • B-Hop
  • Climb
  • Race
  • Death Race?
  • Surf. People love surf for some reason.

And of course, fun and interesting ways to rebel, such as secret teleports or sneaky vents. Perhaps a cool map secret, the likes of Canyon Dam, or Lunar.

I would also say at 7:40, the armory floor opens up like couch game, and anybody inside dies. After about 3 seconds, it closes again, ready for rebelers once again.

Actually some sort of Boat Wars / Monster Truck game, we only have like 2 of those in our map selections. And make it bright and colorful!

[ATTACH]1587.vB[/ATTACH]

Going from the a comment I had the day I started this, the winning theme was "Cyberpunk" so the map will be dark in some places for terrorists and bright and colorful in others for CT's. This is a 'so far' picture I have of one of the buildings. I also finished making a mile high knife arena complete with video for people on the ground and a climb type game within a zepplin off to the right. The next additions will be the soccer field and the cell area (but the cells won't be cells... persay :3) Things like surf and race will be done when more of the map is finished and will allow for more creative ways of doing them (aka surf can loop around the map across the tops of buildings) Thats it for my update tonight. Peace ^^

2012-02-08_00002.thumb.jpg.a77c4c2eb5e99d11d4575870c9f01c4c.jpg