Fullbring

New Jb Map

A cool cell theme would be the insane cell: A cell with pillowed floor, walls, and ceiling decorated with blood and dead bodies (Preferably the ones from HL2 that u find in the sewers, to give the image they have been eaten!) It would be cool if a cell was broken while inside of that cell it would set of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAqnrpDwaCM and maybe some automated (computer or w/e) voice says "Psycho Prisoner is escaping, all armed personnel, find, capture, and retrieve the escapee"

But in return for the alarm, the cell will have a great gun or something

Well I just think it would be awesome, but Fullbring you're the one playing god right now ^_^

@Blu: I'll do the disco first then I'll see if we can fit your idea in. I just want to make sure the area is not noise polluted so they can hear over the warden.

Also, apparently I filled up about 5 terabytes of data on my pc, now sdk is running horribly. Time to delete some Starcraft :3

holy crap fullbring this map looks amazing so far, and i love everything that you have doen with it! As my 2 cents here, you should have either a big cage or a cliff hanger event or make climb to where there isnt water below, so the higher you get the higher the risk gets but also the higher the reward, maybe have check point platforms sortof. Also you should have and obsticle course that combines srf, b-hop, and climb. That would be sweet! I would love to come test this map with you, just give me a heads up whenever!

update!

Personalized cells can now be made! I've already made the single vent and single gun cell, so thats out of the way. If you guys want a specific themed cell added (since this is cyberpunk anything goes :3) i'll make it look nice and add you spray too. Someone gave me the idea and i'll be finishing up their cell soon. Post anything you want to see in the cell if you want and i'll get right to it. Once these are done, spawn will be finished, so i can start beta testing the games with others :3

for the love of god add a cell that has juice boxes in it and stand, and my spray. Ill love youso fucking much

Update!

I say with teary eyes that using vismaps wouldn't stop the lag machine that was the zepplin... Since it caused crazy angles and interfered with the skybox, I hat to let it go since it almost stopped progress on the map.... Now that its gone, the map is much much much faster now and I'm glad it's gone :3 Its a shame... I had it set to light on fire and explode at the end of the map, but it would have crashed my pc anyways :3 Back to the good news. I'll have the custom cells described above done by tomorrow afternoon. I hope I get more ideas for the custom cells as all I have left to work on after that is the soccer, disco, and finishing climb and race until more ideas come in. I'll have to be careful as once I put down the basic stuff otherwise it could lag again... So onward!

Update!

I say with teary eyes that using vismaps wouldn't stop the lag machine that was the zepplin... Since it caused crazy angles and interfered with the skybox, I hat to let it go since it almost stopped progress on the map.... Now that its gone, the map is much much much faster now and I'm glad it's gone :3 Its a shame... I had it set to light on fire and explode at the end of the map, but it would have crashed my pc anyways :3 Back to the good news. I'll have the custom cells described above done by tomorrow afternoon. I hope I get more ideas for the custom cells as all I have left to work on after that is the soccer, disco, and finishing climb and race until more ideas come in. I'll have to be careful as once I put down the basic stuff otherwise it could lag again... So onward!

Furry cell. Comeon. You know you want to.

xG oriented VIP cell! Homages to some of the more notable members, like a little motorized segway in a corner with a tiny awp on it. A mad cow going Moo Mad. Silence's spray. Stuff like that with xG logos on everything. ^_^

looks freakin sick :D can't wait for it

can you make a dubstep room? with flashing lights and music playing? :3

I think its just disco LOL or shall I say "cLub bLu" AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Since the club is called "cLub bLu" this should be added just for the fun of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Your argument is invalid.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

[/color]Since the club is called "cLub bLu" this should be added just for the fun of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Your argument is invalid.

^^I +1 this Lololol

For Cells Personalization, I wanna see A Spork with that Juice box lolololol, Also you should add a cell in which there is a flickering light but if you knife the light the entire cell goes dark, and Ts have a choice to stay in the Dark Cell, or follow orders. Cts also have the choice of spraying into the room to get into ts or going inside checking for Ts.