Fullbring

New Jb Map

Update!

New Video! I had a comment before, but the website glitched out so all my typing was for naught TT On the other hand, have a video to compensate :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs6mKCD9O7s

Good to hear the map will be brigther than what the video shows.

and nice pokemon arena.

But the vent next to the gun toss seems to be in an odd place and hard for T's to actually use it

Ok, so I was just thinking of a few songs that u could put in the disco (HOPEFULLY "cLub bLu" [LOL and put sumwer hidden "Blu DJ is best DJ" IM SO SELF CENTERED!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL]) So here we go, just think over them.

(FYI im randomly picking these LOL)

DeadMau5 - Professional Griefers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mydCqpYTk_I

Showtek - We Speak Music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkHbTBs-PaM

Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand HQ[/media]

Oh and you should make a SECRET button somewhere in the map (That u will tell me OF COURSE) where there will be a button and that when you press it you get a awp and it plays this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8yx4k4tzqE

Just some Ideas think'em over

The Map looks really good right now, but as Loki has said the Vent near The Lr Alley seems misplaced. as if we do HS/LS there only 2 Ts Left, and we probably wont be going through LR Alley to do anything.

Also Climb is always a popular choice in the games on maps, so maybe you should work it in?

And Have you made your choice in music yet? ;o for Disco?

Good to hear the map will be brigther than what the video shows.

and nice pokemon arena.

But the vent next to the gun toss seems to be in an odd place and hard for T's to actually use it

Also, if your gonna like, post nandy rewman and the spray, id prefer you put KEVIN instead of nandy rewman, as that is my ingame name.

@Blu: Yesh, it will be Club Blu, you spammed steam chat enough as it is X3

@Ninj4: There are always going to be more than one vent, but that's just an out of the way one for when T's are rebelling. There is a sheild in front of the broken armory doors that prevent T's from enter normally other than a warday, so its and option. Plus, I can't put a vent by the door, the Ct's would see them :3 Also, the tower featured in the video is the beginning of the climb portion, so thats one I'm doing now to fill space :D

@Si: Don't forget, when there is give, there is get :3 While I'm working on the T areas aka rebel areas, its because that's how you layer a map. Start with the stuff to let the T's rebel a little, then run a test, and add stuff like barriers and water to give Ct's an advantage. One, the T's won't be able to camp the areas I've already build since the games and areas T's are sent to run on kill timers, and the majority of teleports or vents have water on the other side, so there is no place to camp in vents, it justs moves them to try to rebel elsewhere. Finally, the map will be lighter than most with all the neon, so there are few places for a T to hide. Also, final note, the way the map is designed will be that if T's deter from their path, they can't just run amok in the teleports as each one had to be enabled by a ct for t's to enter, so in reality, this is a balanced map so far and I'll try to keep it that way :3

I still want your Music Selection for the Club ;o you should add a random Song player that plays a random song not listen on the buttons

@Blu: Yesh, it will be Club Blu, you spammed steam chat enough as it is X3

@Ninj4: There are always going to be more than one vent, but that's just an out of the way one for when T's are rebelling. There is a sheild in front of the broken armory doors that prevent T's from enter normally other than a warday, so its and option. Plus, I can't put a vent by the door, the Ct's would see them :3 Also, the tower featured in the video is the beginning of the climb portion, so thats one I'm doing now to fill space :D

@Si: Don't forget, when there is give, there is get :3 While I'm working on the T areas aka rebel areas, its because that's how you layer a map. Start with the stuff to let the T's rebel a little, then run a test, and add stuff like barriers and water to give Ct's an advantage. One, the T's won't be able to camp the areas I've already build since the games and areas T's are sent to run on kill timers, and the majority of teleports or vents have water on the other side, so there is no place to camp in vents, it justs moves them to try to rebel elsewhere. Finally, the map will be lighter than most with all the neon, so there are few places for a T to hide. Also, final note, the way the map is designed will be that if T's deter from their path, they can't just run amok in the teleports as each one had to be enabled by a ct for t's to enter, so in reality, this is a balanced map so far and I'll try to keep it that way :3

DONT FORGET MY NAME, We can call it the Juice Boy Room/ Juice Boy Race :D

You should make it so LR alley is not a part of the map and that instead you will be teleported there when you have got down to the last 4 ts unless its last ct.

Update!

Personalized Cells can now be made! I've already made the single vent and single gun cell, so thats out of the way. If you guys want a specific themed cell added (since this is cyberpunk anything goes :3) I'll make it look nice and add you spray too. Someone gave me the idea and I'll be finishing up their cell soon. Post anything you want to see in the cell if you want and I'll get right to it. Once these are done, spawn will be finished, so I can start beta testing the games with others :3