Fullbring

New Jb Map

Gotta say, dark maps usually suck. Make it have a full time cycle so it could either be day or night each round. That would add some flavor to it, and block off areas that would be problematic for each cycle.

[ATTACH]1587[/ATTACH]

Going from the a comment I had the day I started this, the winning theme was "Cyberpunk"

Peace ^^

This looks great, Fullbring. Keep it up.

- Vent cell (1 or 2)

- Gun cell (preferably 1, 2 wouldn't be bad either)

Use Dystopia models, might help with the theme Cyberpunk.

Orrrrrr he could always make it dedicated to me? :D

Dont forget to put xg shit like helsgamers did, call it ike jb_xenogamers and put a big xenogamers somewhere

I'd like to see things that haven't been done with other maps. Stuff like race, climb, and surf, is fine, but there are plenty of other maps that do that. The Source physics engine is great, and if you could think of other games that haven't been done before, I think that would really set it apart.

Tonight's update:

[ATTACH]1603.vB[/ATTACH]

Well, I can only use one picture at a time, so I'll put two up for now(Next one will be the other post). This first one is part of an idea I've had for the map. Now naturally, having all of you give me such awesome ideas has to earn some credit right? I've figured out the best way to go about this. Every so often, as random and crazy as this map may be, you may find something... familiar. Much akin to the lambda symbols of half life, you may come across a spray of someone you know. Can you find this one? If not, its Unit12p! These sprays will give credit to an idea that someone had and I put in the map. In this case, Unit has earned credit for the anti-armory-camping device (located to the right) and a hidden entrance to the armory (to the left). So, if you see your spray, it may be your idea! It could even be a cleverly placed teleport... This idea is just starting up, but once you understand the jist of it, it becomes very clear.

2012-02-08_00014.thumb.jpg.3c924b401ad5dfb6312011202d31ec99.jpg

[ATTACH]1605.vB[/ATTACH]

This image is really just of the knife arena (the gyroscope thingamajigger) and the B-Hop Blimp. The knife arena, for those hardened vets, is a straight up deathmatch! The platform is wide enough to move around in without the annoyances of delayers. But watch your step, as this is surrounded by three instakill gyroscopes that ensures no one escapes the arena. The bhop blimp is still in development, but inside is a medium sized bhop challenge (might just change it to race, but bhop blimp sounded cooler :3) that teleports those who traverse it back to the start, and like the race of Canyondam, will kill off anyone who takes too long. That's probably it for the night!

2012-02-08_00015.thumb.jpg.025599a847a38d91c9bc4f85ad10d48e.jpg

One more thing, a moon will be added to ensure some light to those who wanted it, and I've been experimenting with rain controls and we might be able to have a light rain in the game without risking lag! Stay tuned and be sure to add more ideas or impress on old ones!

For the love of god, please add a dodgeball room. Also, how about a device that changes your color for soccer dodgeball and stuff?

Also dont forget war day room,

and uhh............

MAKE A FUCKING JUICE BOX MEDIC ROOM, INSTEAD OF MEDIC THERES JUICE BOXES THAT RESTORE HEALTH.

Ill give you my spray later ;)