Fullbring

New Jb Map

You should add an anti gravity room (somewhat like space on lunar) that would make a few more days a lot better :D.

Do it .

With Fullbring behind it, this map is going to be the best one ever.

Every jail break server is going to use this.

For the disco, you could add a "Memory"-like game, with 5+ colours for the disco floor.

Oh, and have a high/low spray wall, have a glass floor to see through so you can tell if it REALLY clipped or not.

For the LR room, just make sure to incorporate a good place for Air Deagle. Other than that, I don't have much ideas for it.

I'll be taking a break for the next day on the map, but I finished some anti-gravity controls, a place I'm deeming LR Alley for now, and the begins of a disco and pool area with a hot tub (and a gun :3) I'll get back to it within a day, but I want to get back to playing some Jb too :3

Edit* I can't take it, not taking a break anymore, this is too fun :D

[ATTACH]1666.vB[/ATTACH]

Alright, so I gave in and ended up working on the map somemore. Here's how the Lr Alley is right now, right next to the Armory and Thunderdome. Its kinda bare, so I need all of your help. :D If you can link to your avatar or logo or even put the picture in the thread, I can decorated the walls of this place with all of your sprays. I'm still putting the sprays all over the place for the people who give me their ideas, but this will be an area where all of the xG can join in and put a piece of themselves. I'm hoping to fill most of the alley with logos. I may end up resorting to the avatar forum if I'm running low, but I hope you guys are up for it :3

2012-02-12_00001.thumb.jpg.8c711cbc914cd091fc533b7036cc0aa1.jpg

Maybe just a huge XenoGamers logo with some member shoutouts would be enough. I also love that anti clipping too, really good addition.

can you do a underwater race thing? you get in warden presses button it closes theres pockets of air you race to end! :D

now if you choose to respond to any of my ideas, when im able to ill pm u my spray

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1666[/ATTACH]

Alright, so I gave in and ended up working on the map somemore. Here's how the Lr Alley is right now, right next to the Armory and Thunderdome. Its kinda bare, so I need all of your help. :D If you can link to your avatar or logo or even put the picture in the thread, I can decorated the walls of this place with all of your sprays. I'm still putting the sprays all over the place for the people who give me their ideas, but this will be an area where all of the xG can join in and put a piece of themselves. I'm hoping to fill most of the alley with logos. I may end up resorting to the avatar forum if I'm running low, but I hope you guys are up for it :3

If you want my spray PM me...It's getting nice btw :)

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Maybe just a huge XenoGamers logo with some member shoutouts would be enough. I also love that anti clipping too, really good addition.

This would be nice aswell, in the main cellblock on a wall huge xG logo with JB server IP and shoutouts to people you want to list.

BTW: a minimap as the one in jb_nexzoid would be completely AWESOME.

Make sure you put a big Xenogamers logo, and if possible, on the main area. Also don't make it too easy to rebel, just put a gun or two and 1 vent in cells and another one somewhere else.

Is there a soccer field yet?, and if there is, make sure the ball is big like the lego one.

Keep up the good work.