Fullbring

New Jb Map

Could we have another bigger knife arena with holographic fences for Thunderdome/Pokemon?

The entrances that lead inside of it would strip all those who enter of their weapons like the map that's awfully familiar to electric razor, but have knives ready to be given inside of it like the machines near the soccer field. You could design the platform the way a cyberpunk Pokemon stadium would look like, and as a plus, you can add in actual music like Pokemon that can be played along side the fighting like a disco booth as well as have unique lights going off to set the mood and atmosphere. Pokemon and Thunderdome are often played, but never is there a particular section of maps designed solely for the two games in mind as precise as this idea.

Please consider. Most of the time, Thunderdome and Pokemon both feel quite underwhelming.

EDIT: And if you can add in a healing bay nearby that plays the pokemon center little jingle that plays as you heal up, well, that'll be the cherry ontop of the sundae ontop of the pie that's on top of the cake.

Can you find this one? If not, its Unit12p! These sprays will give credit to an idea that someone had and I put in the map. In this case, Unit has earned credit for the anti-armory-camping device (located to the right) and a hidden entrance to the armory (to the left). So, if you see your spray, it may be your idea! It could even be a cleverly placed teleport... This idea is just starting up, but once you understand the jist of it, it becomes very clear.

That's so cool! I think this is a great idea, and your map is looking very nice. Keep up the good work, Fullbring! :3

Update!

[ATTACH]1613.vB[/ATTACH]

"Two will enter, one is Doug"

My project today will be working on the Pokemon/Thunderdome area, an idea that got me excited when it was brought up no map has a staduim like it. It's entirely knife fights, but I'm sure some form of death soccer or something will be added later. I doubt I'll get to much else today, but we'll give it a shot :3

2012-02-09_00001.thumb.jpg.938c70f577024c1e9fa71c6b58386d69.jpg

Actually some sort of Boat Wars / Monster Truck game, we only have like 2 of those in our map selections. And make it bright and colorful!

Colorful...I love it. Anyway, Unit had some great ideas, I suggest a large pool, with a hottub. That way I rebel with my m4 within the comfort of a hottub.

[ATTACH]1614.vB[/ATTACH]

So far so good I think. I worked the lights to a near neon twinge so it should be epic to fight on. For those of you who still think the map is a bit dark, dont forget a moon will be added later on to ensure more light :3 The underside looks a little bare, so what would you guys prefer? Personally, I could string up a deathrace or something, but its always up to you guys! :D Don't forget to tell other members about this thread so word can get around and people can add a little bit of themselves to this map :3 Btw, until the votes are in for what should be done underneath the poke'stadium, I'l work on the Lr room or something.

2012-02-09_00004.thumb.jpg.ba8dc09bddc39a3731481cfd47db9b92.jpg

The map is looking great so far dude :D Keep up the amazing work ^^

Also one thing it needs to have.

Furries.

That is all <3

You should put in med packs that cts can give to ts. This would get rid of ts complaining that they need to go to medic. Also could you give a posible estimate when it would be done??

@Pyro: There can be furries, any idea how to impliment them? Any info for that would be great ^^

@Loki: After some thought and some general comments on the server, this map will be nearly door free. Some of the graffiti around the city will describe the Anti-Door movement building in the map recently...

@ Angrehorse: As more ideas enter the fray, so does the time it will be finished increase. Making a map (especially alone) is a very timetaking task. However, I may just release versions of the map to test and replace them with newer versions later on. Expect to see this map finished by the end of February if not later. Learning how to use the updated SDK Source is time consuming too, but it's fine :3

Updates!

DISCO! You all have had some comment or another about the disco, and now you can vote for the songs! Post a song in the thread, and the best voted songs will make the cut. I'm looking at adding 6 Songs max, so choose wisely :3

The first ever Poke'mon Staduim within Jailbreak has been completed! It features a full scale Poke'arena with platforms for the trainers to stand on and a Poke'Center to heal at nearby. The current songs features on the "Music Stand" are the original Red and Blue version of "Wild Poke'mon Battle" and the remix (and a favorite of mine) "Pokemon Red Battle Music Remix" from NicoNico. More things may be added under the stadium, but the basic teleports and buttons have been made, so be thankful I didn't have to make all this with redstone :3

Finally, I'm stuck on what to do with the lr room. Sure we have basic lr stuff, but any twists? Any game that could be approved by an admin (likely a two player game that runs pretty quick) would be nice. Be sure to get this stuff around so everyone can get their 5 cents in! :3

Since it is a CyberPunk Them , i would recommend some House,Tecnho, or Dubstep, to fit with the overall theme.

Derezzed - Daft Punk

Harder Better Faster Stronger-Daft Punk

Ghosts n Stuff - Deadmau5

Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites - Skrillex

Equinox - Skrillex

I just Had Sex -Lonely Island <--- lol thats just a random

Technologic- Daft Punk

This is Sparta(Techno Remix)

I'll Probably add more later, But maybe some dark music would help, Punk/Metal/Rock i'll scroll through my Itunes :D

But maybe some dark music would help, Punk/Metal/Rock

Fuck, there is one Dream Theater song that was awesome, and would be great for this map. It's like 15 minutes long, but it's very nice.

Give me an hour or so, I'll edit this post to say what it was.

Oh god. The song I was thinking of was "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence", but it is 42 minutes long. I don't think that would be a good choice for disco, considering the average round length.

http://www.youtube,com/watch?v=9kAdLiizR-4\