Sign in to follow this  
the1legend

The1legend apply for xG

I would liek to apply to the clan since I just never got arround to it befor when I played CSS too much. I've been on the xG CSS servers for about a month or two and have become pretty familiar with most of the commoners on the JB server. I do have a mic and a mature voice to talk on the servers(no one has told me i don't). I have read the rules on the motd and know pretty much all of them and if I forget, I just look at it again. I am in another clan, but don't associate with them much and it's for different games completly. Hopefully I'll get my application accepted and get into xG :)

+1

Why: Hes pretty cool, knows the rules, has played on the xG servers a lot so, like he said, hes not really that new

Mature: Pretty mature

Activity: Before he wasn't really on at all, but he's starting to play on the servers more now :D

I don't know 0 for now I like him personally haven't seen anything wrong but I saw him keep getting gaged and ungaged on jailbreak least 3 time so I don't know but ill keep it 0 hopefully that will change.

+1

I see him on in the jailbreak a lot, and also in ts more than others.

10/10 Activity

9.5/10 Maturity