Sign in to follow this  
Tyler

Tyler's member thread

i have almost been on the server for a year but my original account was hacked, and i lost the password. i started around the time haa-dron started actually :) i have been banned but that was a stupid mistake on my part, and i apologize for it. i am also on the server quite often seeing as i have an auto immune disease called S.L.E. and many other medical issues so i cant go to school. do not +1 me for that simple reason, as i never really ask anybody to feel bad :)

-1 Disrespects too much, challenges mods for stupid things (Someone said the N-Word, and I said since he's such an old member and that it's minor, that it's fine).

thanks, but im pretty sure rule is "NO racism aloud" any form even saying nigga. plenty of people say it and get slain but that guy didnt? i was on earlier and someone kept saying the N word repeatedly no one did anything.

That's correct. Like I said, it was one time and I told him it was fine. To which you then proceeded into saying "SLAY SLAY SLAY SLAY".

-1. Acts like he knows the rules but doesn't actually know the rules. He threatens other players with his alleged 'connections' with the higher ups of xG, and overall acts like a bully.

Would not recommend.

wow people really dont like me here,

It's not that we don't like you, it's that you don't follow the rules. Follow the rules and don't be rude to members, that's all it takes. Obviously many people on here have seen you mess around too much, don't disrespect and read the motd. I suggest you reapply later after you familiarize yourself with the motd and show everyone that you won't screw around. I've played with you before and you would be a good person in xG.

As of right now -1.

I was in the JB server for 5 minutes, and all i saw in chat was him whining about all the -1's and then calling all the people who gave them some nasty, racist names.

This is in addition to the general disrespect i see out of him on a regular basis.

so, with that: -1

-1 no just like everyone else has said... TBH, if i were you i would back off app, and reapply in 2-3 months when you clean your shit and you might have a chance