Matsi

Forum Updates - REPORT GLITCHES HERE!

John Cena thing is something that has a 1% chance of occuring apparently @james8470 I clarified with rhodo earlier last week about it, he'll hopefully disable it soon :)

It is NOT related to the error page

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

John Cena thing is something that has a 1% chance of occuring apparently @james8470 I clarified with rhodo earlier last week about it, he'll hopefully disable it soon :)

It is NOT related to the error page

:finger: @Rhododendron freaking jump scarring me!! Dude I fucking picture you behind some master control room pressing buttons to troll me this is not a 1% occurrence you are intentionally attacking/trolling me you freaking -0G9HB9G09H8b9agb8f8U 9G80N0fb9bF8VYub9!)!?!?!!

I wana see good quality content like you're wonderful cock and ball torture not freaking halloween houses of horror. You know my computer got infected by a virus from a jumpscare jeff the killer and it WIPED MY DESKTOP I got traumatized from it and it was a gif the flashing nearly blinded me like J-rays, you know the kind that gorge your eyes out! Also it played loud static NOISES which temporality defend me for 2 seconds. True story.

-9g8h=H9GBw08g9b0GB9gbg (running out of shitpost ideas) 0G9HN-0h-0GH09ghab0 gN

6 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

I'm having one issue. I tried following a member and the tab just turned white with a little txt saying "file not found" at the top left corner.

The user probably doesn’t allow users to follow them.   I’ve followed numerous people and haven’t ran into any issues.  Try clearing cookies and cache and try again.

(Even though that would be an internal error).

15 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

I'm having one issue. I tried following a member and the tab just turned white with a little txt saying "file not found" at the top left corner.

8 hours ago, TheSupremePatriot said:

The user probably doesn’t allow users to follow them.   I’ve followed numerous people and haven’t ran into any issues.  Try clearing cookies and cache and try again.

(Even though that would be an internal error).

Was a glitch with pagespeed, it's resolved now.

The hub isn’t up yet, I assume that’s why we can’t see them.

Unable to check the page speed right now, on cellular signal.  I’ll dm you when I check.