Aegean

Minecraft Suggestions/update Megathread

I've done that but it only works to some degree because they still spawn around my land and wander into it. I've made the snowmen to get them away but it doesnt have much affect because if the mob is a spider or something faster(?) then its just going to demolish them

I've done that but it only works to some degree because they still spawn around my land and wander into it. I've made the snowmen to get them away but it doesnt have much affect because if the mob is a spider or something faster(?) then its just going to demolish them

Then Dig a big ditch with a 1 block edge on your side.

Can you allow for us to use the chimera wing? It would be very useful for traveling long distances but its permission isnt set for everyone to use it :/

You mean the rocket boosted Elytra? Due to @XHina_sanX rockets are disabled for some reason(maybe become 1.10 ones deals damage?) and many have asked.

No if you were to take 5 feathers and craft them it turns into a chimera wing which is supposed to allow players to teleport to the bed they last slept in but in order to use it you have to be outdoors. The permissions on this are set so no one can use them so I was wondering if we could have access to it.

Can we also get better rewards from the voting reward chest? It's really annoying voting for the server just to get shit. Shouldn't we actually be rewarding player instead of giving them trash for it?

Can we also get better rewards from the voting reward chest? It's really annoying voting for the server just to get shit. Shouldn't we actually be rewarding player instead of giving them trash for it?

You cant really give anything amazing out of the vote chest considering that you can get 3 keys every single day but it would be nice not to get 50 dirt every single time

ok so heres some things i would like to see changed

Sethome should not be member only, if we really want this server to actually get populated we shouldnt take away powers from new people on the server, and if you do want to have a reward for being member at least dont take something away from the new people

Some of the signs in the shop have the "This sign is locked with magical power" so you cant buy anything from it such as the wither skele heads.

Put all the alchemy things in the shop such as ghast tears and blaze rods.

If at all possible extend the boundaries of the map, I feel like most everything has already been explored and it would be great if it was extended even if it was extended by just 1000-2000 blocks.

Adding onto the "This sign is locked" thing, it would be nice if it was at default unlocked because i hate having to keep typing /unlock and adding them to all of my furnaces, chests, and signs gets really annoying.

Since they're adding the vote rewards back, can the chest have good rewards in them and not half stacks of dirt, coal, wood etc.? The last one had so much trash that it turned people from voting for our server; the good rewards were at a very low drop rate so that also turned people away.

some mod suggestions

[spoiler=exploration]-Twilight Forest: A mod that adds a new dimension. This could provide a new adventure. The Twilight Forest

[spoiler=technology]-Redstone Flux: A mod that provides RF, a type of power that is used in the technology mods. Redstone Flux

-Thermal Expansion: A mod that adds machinery, such as an electric furnace, cobblestone generator, and a sawmill. Requires Thermal Foundation, CoFH Core, CodeChickenLib, and CoFH World. Thermal Expansion

-CoFH Core: Required for Thermal Foundation and Thermal Expansion. CoFH Core

-CodeChickenLib: Required for Thermal Expansion. CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+

-CoFH World: Required for Thermal Foundation. CoFH World

-Thermal Foundation: Required for Thermal Expansion. Thermal Foundation

-RFTools: A mod that adds machinery, such as teleporters, shield creators, and dimension builders. Requires McJtyLib. RFTools

-RFTools Dimensions: An addon for RFTools that allows dimension creation. Requires McJtyLib. RFTools Dimensions

-McJtyLib: Required for RFTools. McJtyLib

-Ex Nihilo: Creatio: A mod that adds machinery that allows you to get more materials out of limited items. The machinery is less advanced than other technology mods. Ex Nihilo: Creatio

-Solar Flux: A mod that adds solar panels. Requires Hammer Core. Solar Flux Reborn

-Hammer Core: Required for Solar Flux. Hammer Core

[spoiler=other]-YABBA: A mod that adds barrels. This can assist with item storage. YABBA

-Extra Utilities 2: A mod that adds items such as watering cans, compressed blocks, and transfer blocks. Extra Utilities

-Tinker's Construct: A mod that allows creation of custom tools. Tinkers Construct

-Inventory Tweaks: A mod that makes sorting the inventory easier. Inventory Tweaks

-Iron Chest: A mod that adds more chests that have increased inventory space. Iron Chests

-Chisel: A mod that allows the customization of block design. Requires CTM. Chisel

-Connected Textures Mod: Required for Chisel. ConnectedTexturesMod

-Just Enough Items: A mod that shows recipes for items. Just Enough Items (JEI)

These are some of the changes I'd like to see after discussing it with some other members.

1. Donator perks should not give any gameplay benefits so we can adhere to the rules given by Mojang to community servers. This means not being able to use the shop command anywhere in the world just cuz you're a donator.

2. Diamond should be more expensive, 8 for 100 seems very cheap, selling Sand or Soul Sand should also be worth less, especially since you can just grind it with a shovel. TNT being a little more expensive would be nice due to how easy it is to get 350 credits for a whole stack of TNT.

I'm not comfortable to negotiate for the first change, but the second change is negotiable. This is because diamonds will be very common everywhere within a few weeks which I understand.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I would kill to have these mob hunting prizes back to where they were. Although they gave a shit ton of credits it is balanced out by the extreme amounts of time you have to put in to reach the milestones.

I believe the longer something takes, the more it should pay. There is a reason that the saying "time is money" exists. If you make us put a whole shit load of our time for very little outcome other than mob drops (half of them, like flesh, are useless.)

I don't know much of what has been going on with the server since I am a bit distracted atm, but has there been/ will there be any sort of compensation for those who piled on hours of their time racking up mcmmo levels or building?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Oh, even though I just resigned I can at least answer to some of these.

First off thanks for putting up your suggestions on the forums like I asked you to earlier, @KSPlayer1337, means a lot.

@Tatost and @Aegean I actually did increase the price of diamonds among other items as well as nerf the mob rewards even more (see the update thread). Aegean, as far as /sell(menu name) goes, that's too bad because I kinda figured it'd be okay since all it really does is save a bit of time to teleport to spawn and back. Ehhhh, oh well. :P

Also Tatost, yeah we/they agreed to not offer compensation for mcmmo like 3 months ago. :/