Chrono

Don't Expect Me On

@Link_ I love you, as much as i make jokes about you and poke fun at you, I do it in a light hearted spirit and am entirely kidding whenever I say something mean or that others would see as hurtful to you. <3 you are the best person in xG and I couldn't wish for a better person to be running the clan outside of the coding and server management process, you hold it together and make it what it is. #CanCum

@@serbiansnaga err berbianvelasuk you do a pretty good job, considering I saw your entire growth from member to Co-Leader and all you have done to try to keep peace between people and being that calm steady mind their who is mostly un-biased (i say that because some bitch would hog you all the time [cough kelly cough] when i was trying to ask you questions before) Just Kidding and you helped me out a lot especially last summer with all the shit I was going through IRL and I could come in and talk to you since you were on TS.

@@BillyMays blaze it up yo. hook me up namean? really though, i talked to you a bit when you were div, but not much and then when you were promoted to Co, I spoke with you a bit more and saw more of you around, and you are a very chill person, you are there to help when it is needed. :)

@@Neo ya blow kid, I cant express how much of an effect you have had on me, like Aegean, you are very supportive and a fun person to talk to, and I cant count how many questions I came to you and JIBAD with because of those rare occassions deciding to not be so rare when I was on JB, I understood that yeah you were new to xG when you guys came in and all, but I knew that you knew what you were doing and could handle. and was glad to have you as a Div (Technically it would be considered DM now) in CSS while you still were [officially] one.

@@Mark Good Luck with finals mate and I enjoy the times we scrim because you are a great personality and a great person to play with, you play the game to win but dont take it too seriously.

@@Gawd I love you mah nigga, we had our arguments here and there. but what else would we do without them? i enjoyed all the time we spent in jb together as members/mods/admins and really enjoyed hanging around you! after all what are husbands for? #ScrimFag

@@HaaDron Brian Falkenstein May 29, 1997. #Memorized my nigga, i fucking love you, you are like the little faggot brother that i wanted (not that i don't have one, just you are better.)

@@PiNoYPsYcHo best league player in xG glad to have been able to meet you and play with you, you are a great guy and I hope you do well on your final coming up VERY soon, good luck getting diamond ELO. hope to see you up there this season, I am gonna play a shit ton of ranked all season long and hopefully get up there this season. maybe when we do, if we both queue, we will be in game together whether it be on same team or opposites. ily my 15 yr old asian nigga.

Honorable Mentions: (in otherwords I am too fucking tired to write out whole paragraphs for you due to it being late and me needing to study.) Cristo OrangeJuice Jibad Warrior/Teezar (Same person?) Nova DeathGod Akio Bees Ganja(blazing faggot) EZKill Klure Hudson Smoker Papi Poncher Brian Silence Aeon Kelly Kiwi Sinly Alpha Microsoft Deodate Kermit(You fucking blow at league, but you were always chill on CSS) ERNIE Tiberia Minecrack Forest

If I missed you I'm Sorry, luv ya.

JK, but i wont be on................. Much if even at all tomorrow, I am going to be taking 2 finals in the morning, which I am still in the process of writing papers for. then after that i have to come home, do shit for my mom, write another paper, and then create a visual display for a presentation for my final the day after tomorrow, then rehearse my whole oral presentation so i get it memorized, then cry myself to sleep knowing that i have to stand up and speak in front of a group of 20 year old disrespectful pricks who are going nowhere and wasting space on this earth because they have no plan for their life, and only attend COLLEGE as a social gathering, not caring about anything, only taking elective courses.

and fuck you faggots who thought i was leaving i got you didn't i? this post is in memory of EZKill, since it saddens me that he didn't post a troll one............ it was a real on... :(

Tell me you're joking? Either i'm too tired to understand what's happening or this is actually happening, don't be a little bitch and leave you gay queer. :heart-borken::heart-borken::heart-borken::heart-borken::heart-borken:

NVM, I just saw the title, GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE

ALMOST GOT ME WITH THAT:mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::mad::mad::mad-new::mad-new::mad-new:

mfw white text still works, didn't sleep in. got there in time took the final etc. didn't finish the papers in time, but managed to talk him into letting me e-mail them to him later. GGNORE

all you newfags blow at white text, and you too hard on.