Sign in to follow this  
Vero

I can no longer play [xG] JB

well, since my CS:S decides to crash every five minutes,

I am no longer able to play on any servers anymore. I have

no clue why this has been happening, but it only started recently.

about the same time everyone randomly started disconnecting.

(people usually disconnect and I crash)

So unfortuantly, until I figure out the problem; I can no longer play JailBreak.

no, I can play (more or less connect) - its just after a couple minutes, people disconnect and I crash and I really don't want to play five minutes, crash, restart CS:S and repeat.

I sometimes have this problem, where my CS:S suddenly stop responding (Screen Freezes). It haven't happen very often with me, but it does happen occasionally. I'm not sure how to fix it, but I think that if you lower your Video Settings (such as water reflection, anti-aliasing, and dynamic range), this problem would occur less often. I hope this can fix your problem.

When I first got CSS that happened to me all the time! It stopped after I reformated so I think it was some odd problem.

Sprinkles same happened to me last sunday and i couldnt figure out what it was, so i booted it up went to options and it was cuz my hard drive wasn't responding so i tried to fix it and did, then it happened again, so i checked and found out, it was my video card, so try getting another video card :)

Hope This helps,

EZKill

The "could not connect to vac" BS?

This keeps happening to me I connect for 5 minutes and I get kicked with the message "Cant connect to VAC servers." Anyone know how to fix that cause thier help forum is useless.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

7 members have viewed this topic:
    The_Unlit_Torch ScottNi Semper TBOHB Chrono Dethman DankHorse