EL_DIABLO_BLAN

To Warden or not to Warden that is the Qustion

So i play in the csgo jailbreak server almost every night and i was wondering if it would be possible to have some players not be Warden for many reasons the main one being they suck and drag out the rounds and their words for way to long. I would also like to request a minimum IQ i understand that this will mean i can warden no longer but i am willing to make sacrifices for the sake of all TS sanity and my own. Maybe we could have a vote like talent day 3 judges admins mods i don't care but 2-3 votes no warden you can be a ct but not lead warden and if the lead warden dies its up for grabs to any drooling mouth breather i may be able to warden sometimes but back to the question at hand people leave the server when some people spam warden round after round that are bad i know i do. Maybe XG could have warden class for those who need some help and take donations for it 5 bucks i know 2 guys off the top of my head that need the class hell i will donate the $10 bucks if you can make them not suck.

Some people have already discussed a quiz or time limit you have to complete to become CT because anyone can come on CT and decide to freekill for many reasons. I think there should be some sort of system that allows CTs to choose their warden. For example, at the start of a round whoever wants to be warden types something like !warden before a certain time limit. A menu shows up on the CTs screen which lets them choose whoever they want for warden. Obviously there would be short time limits on being able to type !warden and select the warden so not 1 or 2 minutes are wasted selecting a warden. There is a problem with castleguard because 5 seconds into the game the cell doors are open. Alternatively, you could have quicken the method of selecting a warden by someone calling warden and 1/2 the team having to agree on the current CT being warden and if not they would have to pass. To be honest, it's not the people who drag rounds to the end that worry me, it's the people who delay so much at the start that it's a freeday everyday.

There really isn't a possible way to do this. Lets say quang, obama, line, cookiesars, nova, chrono, tchief, and I are the CTs. We all hate nova very much as he is an evil man, but nova wants to warden. Since we have these voting powers in these situations, nova does not get his warden. So pretty much the same reason we don't have votekick/voteban, we don't want a group of people ganging up against another person. Though if we had this we wouldn't have this evil trivia that no man should undergo.

tldr: we wouldnt let nova warden if this were to be integrated, so i don't see this happening anytime soon

There really isn't a possible way to do this. Lets say quang, obama, line, cookiesars, nova, chrono, tchief, and I are the CTs. We all hate nova very much as he is an evil man, but nova wants to warden. Since we have these voting powers in these situations, nova does not get his warden. So pretty much the same reason we don't have votekick/voteban, we don't want a group of people ganging up against another person. Though if we had this we wouldn't have this evil trivia that no man should undergo.

tldr: we wouldnt let nova warden if this were to be integrated, so i don't see this happening anytime soon

WHAT DID I DO TO BE DUBBED EVIL??

It's basically a learning curve, everyone that starts out as a warden sucks, they make mistakes, so just deal with it, if we went along with this idea, it would be chaotic. If they wish to learn, they can just play as a T or a CT and see how an experienced warden plays.

I think that more mods should be using the !pass command if a warden really isn't fit to do the job and plenty others are ready and willing.

+1 i think this is the easiest and least controversial solution. I have seen this many times on the server, and mostly stems from people with bad mics/inexperience/abuse and when they ignore those who ask them kindly to pass it just causes arguments and frustration.

JMO

admins/mods are SUPPOSED to use /pass when needed. Warden-ing takes time to be good at, this is a long process. If they suck at warden, pass. If they spam for warden, mute. If they leave, come back to spam some more, ban. This is the best way to deal with this situation as of right now. No further discussion.

Closed.