Forest

CS:S Staff Roster

Why cnat i get colored name please

Dis color pls bb.

Sorry guys, don't know why but I can't seem to edit my post. In the mean time, tell me what color now Jordo, and I'll let you know when it's been changed. Same goes for you Mega (I know you want red)

You actually forgot the Chuck Norris category...but it's okay

I would totally edit one in, but I can't edit it any more, which may be a problem for future promos/demos. @autumn as to why we can no longer edit our past posts? I also noticed it only happens after a certain amount of time, unless it's just me.

You actually forgot the Chuck Norris category...but it's okay

I would totally edit one in, but I can't edit it any more, which may be a problem for future promos/demos. @autumn as to why we can no longer edit our past posts? I also noticed it only happens after a certain amount of time, unless it's just me.

So when you can edit it, you will? :)

I would like my name to be DrPepper red.

If @autumn would change it back to where we could freely edit our posts, I would be glad to. However at this point I can't edit the Staff Roster at all, which will become a problem as I won't be able to add/remove any Staff Members who are Promoted/Demoted.

I would like my name to be DrPepper red.

If @autumn would change it back to where we could freely edit our posts, I would be glad to. However at this point I can't edit the Staff Roster at all, which will become a problem as I won't be able to add/remove any Staff Members who are Promoted/Demoted.

That will be fixed this month (edit history is being added this month to xf core features and I don't want people shitposting only to edit their post where we can't view their original message! Blame Brian for making me remove it from everyone)

Bear with me!

That will be fixed this month

Thanks for the heads up! :D

No promises though it's solely up to the XF team (I have zero control over this, but they said it's planned for a late June release!)