Tsuchikure

Admin "Rule changing"

"Are CTs allowed to go rebel hunting without SEEING a rebel or getting permission from the warden?"

- Definitely not. In no way is this implied Anywhere in the MotD Rules. The MotD Rules state that CTs must be with Ts at All times. CTs are not permitted to go "rebel hunting" unless they have physically Seen a Rebel, or are ordered to by the Warden. There was a discussion a while back regarding this, and many players/members have been misinterpreting it. The discussion was whether or not CTs had to ask for permission from the Warden to Pursue a Rebel. This discussion ended with CTs being able to PURSUE a REBEL without the permission from Warden. No where in the discussion was "CTs can leave the Ts if under suspicion of a Rebel" established. Long story short, people have been lead to believe that you can go looking for rebels whenever you want. You may not just randomly go searching for Rebels unless you physically saw one, or were ordered to by the Warden.

@@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@DarkWolf6052 @@diabeetus @@Lollerskater @@snakeboyeric @@TheAlpha31 @@DeathGod @@Unit12p @@Chrono @ShdowSpy @@Cristo @@Gawd @@Trente @@Sporky @@orangejuice @@ItsAaron @@lEcho @@arvelez @@JINGS @Vector @@Mythic @@Wing @@Kirito @@John @@Jordozombie @@AbrahamL @@Phantom @TheLostCause @@Black_Rock @@Hidingmaster @@SuperNarwhal @@Superkiller67 @@Sarcast1cninja

Upon request that all Staff Members be made aware of this rule. Voice your opinion or give your input, but this is what the rule is described as. This only applies to this one rule, the other statements/questions in the above posts are up to the Staff Member(s) (if multiple, discuss and come up with a solution).

+1 I completely agree with this. Nothing is worse than having 3 or 4 ct's not with T's because they are supposedly looking for rebels.

@@Forest my opinions:

"If a T enters a 'cheap spot' instead of a vent, are you allowed to kill them?"

Yea, arent they rebelling/detouring at this point?

"If the Warden orders a T and CT to knife fight, (not during pokemon/thunderdome) is it only allowed if both T/CT agrees?

With WARDEN'S permission and without any guns/nades I think cts should be able t0 participate in t games, if they get knifed its no skin off my back, and then we can kill the rebelling t (or pardon him). However, having t/ct knife fights may cause freekills / confusion among cts.

"During a Joke Day, if 2/3 or 3/3 of the judges say "Die" before the T even says his joke, are you allowed to kill him?"

I say yes

"During LR, if the T does russian roulette, and places the CT in an area with guaranteed death (pit of doom, door, etc), is that allowed?"

- Sure, I hate rank whores

"During LR, if the T plays Deagle on Air, is the rule "Must be in the air at all times" implied?"

- I say no because of the custom !lr rule, but cts should follow them anyways.

"Are CTs allowed to go rebel hunting without SEEING a rebel or getting permission from the warden?"

No, however, they are for certain cases of logic. For example , if you hear a vent-cell vent being knifed, you run to the vent cell, and the vent is open and there are no t's to be seen. The ct can enter the vent and hunt for rebels when the cell doors open, even though he didnt SEE the t rebel.

Otherwise I agree with everything else.

The ct can enter the vent and hunt for rebels when the cell doors open, even though he didnt SEE the t rebel.

Agreed, to a certain extent. If the vent only leads to One area, then you can put two and two together and assume that's where the Rebel will be. However; if it branches out to Multiple areas, you may not just go through because you no longer know where the T will be, and thus you are hunting under suspicion of a Rebel.

Forest makes a lot of sense that i haven't even been trying to think of so far. It's basically what i want that all staff members enforce the same rules other than changing them their own ways constantly causing mass confusion. Thanks Forest :cat:

And between Eric's and Forests opinion on the "Rebel Hunting" thingymabob... I'm not 100% sure if they're both on the same page...

if you hear a vent-cell vent being knifed, you run to the vent cell, and the vent is open and there are no t's to be seen. The ct can enter the vent and hunt for rebels when the cell doors open, even though he didnt SEE the t rebel. -SnakeboyEric

CTs are not permitted to go "rebel hunting" unless they have physically Seen a Rebel, or are ordered to by the Warden. -Forest

I'm a bit confused by this and, well, once again not sure if i can do one (enter the vent when i heard it) but also following the rule how Forest stated it (other rebels you gotta see)... Since i'm stupid like that :cat: .... DERPedit since im even more stupid i didn't see forests post also. sorry <3 ignore the last 3 thingies.

I'm a bit confused by this and, well, once again not sure if i can do one (enter the vent when i heard it) but also following the rule how Forest stated it (other rebels you gotta see).

I would think the vent having to be knifed open by a T which makes him a rebel should give you permission to go through it to find the T that knifed it but if T's are missing once they leave cell block but no vents are broke then CT's shouldn't rebel hunt without permission or seeing the T's rebel but I could be wrong and what forest said could still stand

CTs are not permitted to go "rebel hunting" unless they have physically Seen a Rebel...

If the vent only leads to One area [and you didn't physically see a T go through it], then you can put two and two together and assume that's where the Rebel will be.

Lolz? There should be no restrictions on rebel hunting. Going by your contradictory posts, it's clearly not as black and white as "you can only pursue rebels you see" (as I've discussed with you before).

Simplicity is one of the many reasons why this rule shouldn't exist. After all, a jailbreak that is more simple in its rules is what many people have been yearning for, is it not?

Simplicity is one of the many reasons why this rule shouldn't exist. After all, a jailbreak that is more simple in its rules is what many people have been yearning for, is it not?

Saw this coming as soon as I mentioned you, I won't lie.

I know, I know, I'm contradicting myself. I'm trying to make it as fair as I can while also appealing to how everyone feels toward it. If majority feels that there should be No rule for Rebel Hunting at all, speak now or forever hold your peace. This thread just turned into a discussion, I want to know how everyone feels toward it.

fuck the rule if you're going to rebel you should be good enough to defend yourself, if not, then dont try to rebel and play the game instead of trying to run away when no one is looking and camp the whole round so I +1 for no rule for rebel hunting

I say that you should be able to hunt rebels if you actually look and don't detour and do surf or something, and get back with Ts as soon as possible,Because if you think about it some Ts just camp in areas and dont go after CTs, and if you can't go after them it delays the round.

"During LR, if the T does russian roulette, and places the CT in an area with guaranteed death (pit of doom, door, etc), is that allowed?"

- Because there are no rules for this, it is up to the Staff Members to give their opinion/judgement on the matter.

I beg to differ. The rules state in regards to !lr "NO CHEATING IS IMPLIED (Advantage to either T or CT/Rocket Toss)"

Is instant death to the CT an advantage to the T? I'd say so.

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    Elcark Wave420_ Kypari