Tsuchikure

Admin "Rule changing"

Because if you think about it some Ts just camp in areas and dont go after CTs, and if you can't go after them it delays the round.

Which is exactly why a new Camping rule has been implemented into the new MotD Rules. Check out 'Camping' under Terminology.

I beg to differ. The rules state in regards to !lr "NO CHEATING IS IMPLIED (Advantage to either T or CT/Rocket Toss)" Is instant death to the CT an advantage to the T? I'd say so.

I don't disagree with you there, but I never said it was allowed. I said the Staff Members online at the time may give their input on it.

And just to clarify, the only reason that the rules differ from Mod to Admin is because there are currently no detailed rules of which appear in the MotD Rules for whatever it is was stated above, nor will they ever be implemented because they should not need to be.

It is up to the current Staff Member(s) online during the time to come up with a solution/verdict (Remember, if there are multiple Staff Members on, be sure to discuss it over before coming to a solution!). Also, use a bit of common sense before acting out on something! I'll leave this thread open for any other questions anyone has or may have in the future.

- Dat guy, Forest

I beg to differ. The rules state in regards to !lr "NO CHEATING IS IMPLIED (Advantage to either T or CT/Rocket Toss)"

Is instant death to the CT an advantage to the T? I'd say so.

If you go back and copy the rest of that line, that is for Gun Toss only. @@Forest

My input on rebel hunting: if there is a rebel and you want to go hunt them, do it.

Needless to say if you are doing trivia between 4 people and there are only 4 people, you better not be "rebel hunting"

In other words, even if you didn't see a rebel, if they are in a position where you can count them, and the numbers from scoreboard are off, you go find the rebel and kill him.

That's what I do. And that is what I shall do.

@@Forest

Regarding the vent, if cells are closed and then by the time you get there to where you can see it, (avalanche lego etc.) if there is no visible T, you can go ahead and assume that a T went through it and is coming out the other side. and it would be safe IMO to go kill them, whether it be going through vent or going to the other side, (lego going to pool because it rarely leads to armory).

@@Lollerskater

Tagged the two for that paragraph

@@Chrono The T who has Last Request is allowed to move around after they type in !lr. During a Last Request, the CTs that are not playing against the last T cannot interfere with the current game but must be in the area at all times (Failure to do so will result in a slay/teamban). When a CT wins, the winning CT is the only person allowed to kill the losing T. NO CHEATING IS IMPLIED (Advantage to either T or CT/Rocket Toss). A T cannot rebel when he is the last T. If either player does they will be slain/teambanned.

It is just giving an example of what cheating is, and is saying this about any LR situation. Fight me irl phaggot

@@Forest Don't listen to him. But I agree about the rebel thing. think it's stupid that permission is needed just because you didn't actually SEE them go, when you can see that there are 7/10 T's where they should be

@@Chrono The T who has Last Request is allowed to move around after they type in !lr. During a Last Request, the CTs that are not playing against the last T cannot interfere with the current game but must be in the area at all times (Failure to do so will result in a slay/teamban). When a CT wins, the winning CT is the only person allowed to kill the losing T. NO CHEATING IS IMPLIED (Advantage to either T or CT/Rocket Toss). A T cannot rebel when he is the last T. If either player does they will be slain/teambanned.

It is just giving an example of what cheating is, and is saying this about any LR situation. Fight me irl phaggot

@@Forest Don't listen to him. But I agree about the rebel thing. think it's stupid that permission is needed just because you didn't actually SEE them go, when you can see that there are 7/10 T's where they should be

Could've sworn we only went no cheating for gun toss. :|

Also just to add a little in here: There was never a rule about having to ask permission to hunt for rebels, in any scenario, and that was all some sort of thing started in server by players and many badmins fell to it including div managers.

Also just to add a little in here: There was never a rule about having to ask permission to hunt for rebels, in any scenario, and that was all some sort of thing started in server by players and many badmins fell to it including div managers.

@@Forest This ^

Retards added it. It was never a rule

Holy hell, please, mention me more guys :confused:

@@Chrono @@ItsAaron

Pertaining to "rebel hunting":

There is currently a rule in the MotD Rules that states "CTs must be with Ts at all times" or more specifically, "If a CT is not actively involved in the day or near the Ts while the Warden is watching them, they will be slain or team banned."

Therefore, the only reason to Ever leave the Ts, is if you saw a T rebel or if the Warden has instructed otherwise, no? Leaving the Ts at any point is clearly not being with Ts at all times, but if you saw a Rebel you must KoS, and if the Warden instructs you to leave or hunt for Rebels, you must follow said-orders, right?

Pertaining to "LR rules":

I agree with Aaron, isn't that just an example of Cheating? Why would we have a rule where No Cheating is Implied if it's only for one game in particular? After all, that game already as it is has it's own set of rules in the MotD Rules and even states in it's own rules that "... there will be no cheating or bunny hopping during a gun toss." I believe that what the No cheating rule is implying is this; "NO CHEATING IS IMPLIED (Advantage to T or CT, IE. Rocket Toss)"

Pertaining to "rebel hunting":

There is currently a rule in the MotD Rules that states "CTs must be with Ts at all times" or more specifically, "If a CT is not actively involved in the day or near the Ts while the Warden is watching them, they will be slain or team banned."

Therefore, the only reason to Ever leave the Ts, is if you saw a T rebel or if the Warden has instructed otherwise, no? Leaving the Ts at any point is clearly not being with Ts at all times, but if you saw a Rebel you must KoS, and if the Warden instructs you to leave or hunt for Rebels, you must follow said-orders, right?

That's not really what it is. You don't have to see someone run away to know there is a rebel, as said before and PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE is if you do a head count when they are all in a line or some other gay shape, and you can safely say that there are x Ts in line when there are total y T's alive it is safe to say that there is a rebel amongst the prison establishment. Thus leaving to go hunt for him would be actively participating in the day as rebel hunting. granted you need to let them know hey there is a fagola missing and i'm gonna go kill him.

I see that this made up rule of having to ask to rebel hunt has gone so far as to cloud that of the real rules in many and alter what was done before, without ever changing the rules.

I see that this made up rule of having to ask to rebel hunt has gone so far as to cloud that of the real rules in many and alter what was done before, without ever changing the rules.

It isn't and wasn't made up. There was a discussion about whether or not it should be in the MotD Rules a while back, and in fact @@MineCrack was the one to post a thread on whether or not it should be removed. It was never a made up rule, it was in there, it was just removed due to the amount of people saying it shouldn't be implemented. Only now, CTs don't have to ASK to do so. (The two new MOTD rules..)

I wouldn't be going full try-hard on this, if it weren't for the fact that CTs who stray away don't even give the courtesy of saying what they're doing. I almost Never see a CT say in either Team or Public chat that they're going to look for Rebels, and it's a frequent thing nowadays that leads to a freeslay or just confusion in general.

That's not the case. It was thought to be in the rules, nobody on staff ever really reads the rules.

Neo and Serbian said in teamspeak themselves during this "discussion" that it was never a rule that you had to ask, and they had no idea who came up with that idea that it was, nor why staff went with it.

I wouldn't be going full try-hard on this, if it weren't for the fact that CTs who stray away don't even give the courtesy of saying what they're doing. I almost Never see a CT say in either Team or Public chat that they're going to look for Rebels, and it's a frequent thing nowadays that leads to a freeslay or just confusion in general.

Lol, freeslays? Confusion? All you need to do is ask the rebel-hunting CT why they aren't with the Ts. If they say that they're "rebel-hunting", then you have to give them the benefit of the doubt because, unless you were spectating them, you don't know if they saw someone rebel or not (not to mention the fact that they may have done a headcount).

I appreciate it when my CTs aren't with me because wherever they are is one less place that a rebel could be.

• Who Viewed the Topic

7 members have viewed this topic:
    realBelloWaldi Egossi Chrono ABlueSkittle123 Shadower virr -Diphikult